animals Ukrainian LGBT army. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pav10

Rookie
As Ukrainian army sustains heavy losses these days and there is of course a shortage in straight males in the society Zelensky started drafting gays and other types of faggots in the army.
Here is the casual training day for Ukrainian soldiers.
So I assume we will start see more and more such videos in the future.

Attachments

• VID_20230405_214900_747.mp4
    1.1 MB

mrln

silent ghost
not just the russian army or ukranian army. this is going to be the new common place armies!

Pav10

Rookie
looks every bit russian to me
When you stop dating with Russian BDSM masters eventually your head will start functioning properly and everything will stop looking as Russian in your eyes.

What kind of army you are going to expect when you have a cocaine addict ruler like this.

Attachments

• 2d23acf7f68fa13639fdc7b966360abc.jpg
    2d23acf7f68fa13639fdc7b966360abc.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 124
  • VID_20230324_102234_500.mp4
    5.1 MB
  • 75_main.jpg
    75_main.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

SlovakBabe

Forum Veteran
When you stop dating with Russian BDSM masters eventually your head will start functioning properly and everything will stop looking as Russian in your eyes.

What kind of army you are going to expect when you have a cocaine addict ruler like this.
a better one than one who cant find his own balls, hides in a bunker and sends others to the war front

ShartCart

Crusty piss fenders
This user was banned
Lmfao that’s just normal combat stuff, until someone is found out to actually be enjoying it then it gets weird….then they are taking point for any suspected land mine crossings.

Back