A Mysterious 500 000 Year Old Artifact Discovered by Accident (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Every year archaeologists increasingly find artifacts that are difficult to explain! Some of them are not only difficult, sometimes even impossible. Indeed, thousands and millions of years ago, our ancestors did not know how to produce metal, they did not have modern technologies that would allow them to make accurate calculations, they could not even observe themselves from a bird's eye view. But this did not stop them from producing the most complex artifacts that we find today.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Every year archaeologists increasingly find artifacts that are difficult to explain! Some of them are not only difficult, sometimes even impossible. Indeed, thousands and millions of years ago, our ancestors did not know how to produce metal, they did not have modern technologies that would allow them to make accurate calculations, they could not even observe themselves from a bird's eye view. But this did not stop them from producing the most complex artifacts that we find today.

I call BS on this. Homo sapien sapien were not around then and only invented metallurgy in the past 5000 years or so.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
I call BS on this. Homo sapien sapien were not around then and only invented metallurgy in the past 5000 years or so.
Past civilizations that were wiped out were highly advanced. At the end of the ice age humans were pretty much knocked back to the stone age about 11,000 years ago. We're discovering advanced architecture that predates the invention of the wheel by thousands of years.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
We are living in such a small blip in time, but so much destruction our "technology" has brought. A disease on this precious planet

:Hurr:
Screenshot_20230408_060044_Chrome.jpg

DokraOwl

Hooter
Past civilizations that were wiped out were highly advanced. At the end of the ice age humans were pretty much knocked back to the stone age about 11,000 years ago. We're discovering advanced architecture that predates the invention of the wheel by thousands of years.
Not to mention, the law of convergent evolution has a big space in it for non-homosapien humanoids, that is creatures that evolved into humanoids with nearly identical body structure to us with similar brain capacity and motor skills but that evolved separately from placental mammals entirely - like from marsupials or dinosaurs.

This is how it works, all animals evolve from simpler creatures unrelated to eachother but end up looking and acting the same. This is why there are marsupial versions of everything placental and vice-versa, a marsupial ant eater is not related in the slightest to a placental ant eater, and yet they look, act, and do the same things.

A humming bird and a humming bird moth look, act, and do the same things in the same ways, and yet one is an insect and the other is a bird.

My point is, there statistically should be a non-placental non-homosapien humanoid too. So where is it? A dinosaur-type humanoid, a marsupial type humanoid, and and insect type humanoid should have evolved thanks to convergent evolution, they had more than enough time to do so.

convergent_evo (1).jpg

3-s2.0-B0122268652001334-gr5.gif

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I'd love to see evidence of that as it would be fascinating but alas is doesn't exist because its not true.

I didn't even watch the video because I'm aware its not true.

Our species, homo sapien sapien, came into being about 200 000 years ago. We lived as pure hunter gatherers until 10 000 years ago, coinciding with the end of the last ice age. At that time, actually a little over 8000 years ago, we began experiments with horticulture leading to agriculture.

First city Suma, 5 to6 thousand years ago.

Early metallurgy similar.

If there were advanced civilisations before humans we'd see evidence. It would be documented in the archaeological literature. It's not.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
I'd love to see evidence of that as it would be fascinating but alas is doesn't exist because its not true.

I didn't even watch the video because I'm aware its not true.

Our species, homo sapien sapien, came into being about 200 000 years ago. We lived as pure hunter gatherers until 10 000 years ago, coinciding with the end of the last ice age. At that time, actually a little over 8000 years ago, we began experiments with horticulture leading to agriculture.

First city Suma, 5 to6 thousand years ago.

Early metallurgy similar.

If there were advanced civilisations before humans we'd see evidence. It would be documented in the archaeological literature. It's not.
What they taught us in school was wrong. Its amazing how much we have progressed in the last 200 years and your willing to say we stayed hunter gatherers for thousands? Almost doesnt make any sense. They are finding lost cities up and down the Amazon thanx to lydar technology. Why do you think they cant explain the pyramids? Its because an advanced civilization built them got wiped out and the egyptians built on top of them. They think the original head on the sphinx was a dog head. Research the site of Gobekli tepe. Its located in Turkey I believe. It predates the invention of the wheel. New science man! Gotta keep up. The timspan of humans is about to be rewritten.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
What they taught us in school was wrong. Its amazing how much we have progressed in the last 200 years and your willing to say we stayed hunter gatherers for thousands? Almost doesnt make any sense. They are finding lost cities up and down the Amazon thanx to lydar technology. Why do you think they cant explain the pyramids? Its because an advanced civilization built them got wiped out and the egyptians built on top of them. They think the original head on the sphinx was a dog head. Research the site of Gobekli tepe. Its located in Turkey I believe. It predates the invention of the wheel. New science man! Gotta keep up. The timspan of humans is about to be rewritten.
Thanks for your response RattleHead.

I'm very interested in archaeology and did some at uni, though did not major in it. I did major in anthropology/sociology so I'm good with the basics.

Have a look at Von Danikin's Chariots of the Gods which was fascinating and the TV show was incredible but it was all fraudulent. Von Daniken raised the idea that the pyramids were so advanced that the ancient Egyptians could never have built them. However, theoretical studies have shown that the areas upon which the pyramids sit could have easily been made level by hammering in stakes of equal length in a flooded area to the waters level and then draining and digging down to the ends of them and thus a perfectly level platform to build on.

Von Daniken came up with Alien help as the only possible reason.

Only homo sapien sapien and neanderthal were 'modern hominids' who cohabitated, although the neanderthal had been around for between 350 and 800 000 years, homo sapien sapien for 200 to 250000 years. Neandethals died out 40 000 years ago due to learning difficulties compared with us.

Some interbreeding took place as many European people have neanderthal DNA.

But the further back you go in time the less sophisticated and intelligent the hominids are. So 800 000 years ago we are looking at neanderthals as the most intelligent animals on earth. And evidence suggests that they had just enough smarts to make fire, to have an inkling of an after life (grave goods and flowers used in burials) but were not smart or adaptable enough to survive into modernity. And certainly no metallurgy, spear throwing levers, bows and arrows or any other modern technology.

For incredibly claims incredible evidence is needed, which appears lacking in this example.

I'd love to be proved wrong on this but this aint doing it.

And I said about hunter-gatherers that we remained thus for hundreds of thousands of years. It's only in the past 10 000 years that we began to get our shit together. First city 5000 years BC, first use of metal 5000 years ago. First use of iron 1200 BC. First use of engines 1700 AD. Agrarian revolution 1600 AD, industrial revolution 200 years ago, first photo 1832, and so on...

For humans, hunting and gathering has been the norm for 99.9% of existence. We can't handle cities and did not evolve to handle them. Look at the problems...

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out

I'm very interested in archaeology and did some at uni, though did not major in it. I did major in anthropology/sociology so I'm good with the basics.

Have a look at Von Danikin's Chariots of the Gods which was fascinating and the TV show was incredible but it was all fraudulent. Von Daniken raised the idea that the pyramids were so advanced that the ancient Egyptians could never have built them. However, theoretical studies have shown that the areas upon which the pyramids sit could have easily been made level by hammering in stakes of equal length in a flooded area to the waters level and then draining and digging down to the ends of them and thus a perfectly level platform to build on.

Only homo sapien sapien and neanderthal were 'modern hominids' who cohabitated, although the neanderthal had been around for between 350 and 800 000 years, homo sapien sapien for 200 to 250000 years. Neandethals died out 40 000 years ago due to learning difficulties compared with us.

But the further back you go in time the less sophisticated and intelligent the hominids are. So 800 000 years ago we are looking at neanderthals as the most intelligent animals on earth. And evidence suggests that they had just enough smarts to make fire, to have an inkling of an after life (grave goods and flowers used in burials) but were not smart or adaptable enough to survive into modernity. And certainly no metallurgy, spear throwing levers, bows and arrows or any other modern technology.

For incredibly claims incredible evidence is needed, which appears lacking in this example.

And I said about hunter-gatherers that we remained thus for hundreds of thousands of years. It's only in the past 10 000 years that we began to get our shit together. First city 5000 years BC, first use of metal 5000 years ago. First use of iron 1200 BC. First use of engines 1700 AD. Agrarian revolution 1600 AD, industrial revolution 200 years ago, first photo 1832, and so on...

For humans, hunting and gathering has been the norm for 99.9% of existence. We can't handle cities and did not evolve to handle them. Look at the problems...

Absolutely my guy, this is my shit also. I found a series completely on the exact subject.
Check out Ancient apocalypse on Netflix. That will catch u up on all the recent discoveries.
And I will research your given materials and get back with you on this.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
Not to mention, the law of convergent evolution has a big space in it for non-homosapien humanoids, that is creatures that evolved into humanoids with nearly identical body structure to us with similar brain capacity and motor skills but that evolved separately from placental mammals entirely - like from marsupials or dinosaurs.

This is how it works, all animals evolve from simpler creatures unrelated to eachother but end up looking and acting the same. This is why there are marsupial versions of everything placental and vice-versa, a marsupial ant eater is not related in the slightest to a placental ant eater, and yet they look, act, and do the same things.

A humming bird and a humming bird moth look, act, and do the same things in the same ways, and yet one is an insect and the other is a bird.

My point is, there statistically should be a non-placental non-homosapien humanoid too. So where is it? A dinosaur-type humanoid, a marsupial type humanoid, and and insect type humanoid should have evolved thanks to convergent evolution, they had more than enough time to do so.

View attachment 673770

View attachment 673768
Very interesting, have you heard of the book of giants? It was retrieved with the dead Sea Scrolls. Check into the interpretations of those writings. It has alot to do with what you have spoken of. Such as fallen angels crossbreeding species.

angelo

Well Known Member
it is very common to discredit things we dont know and NO professional wants their name erased from history books.
pseudoscience is only "fake" until proven or accepted. we do not know for certain anything until proven and if you look at published works in the last decade on the younger dryas they have increased 1000%, why? obviously, some group wants to be in the history books.

about metallurgy, sure 5000 years or so seems conventional but ask yourself how the stones were quarried and carved at gobekli tepe?
this site is proven through carbon dating (from tools) to be about 11500 years old and this is only the top layer it is also a unesco hertitage site

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
it is very common to discredit things we dont know and NO professional wants their name erased from history books.
pseudoscience is only "fake" until proven or accepted. we do not know for certain anything until proven and if you look at published works in the last decade on the younger dryas they have increased 1000%, why? obviously, some group wants to be in the history books.

about metallurgy, sure 5000 years or so seems conventional but ask yourself how the stones were quarried and carved at gobekli tepe?
this site is proven through carbon dating (from tools) to be about 11500 years old and this is only the top layer it is also a unesco hertitage site
Exactly! They even ignore new discoveries in the fear it will disprove current theories. Sad really.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
The humans have most likely been wiped out and only s few left and that had to start again possibly MANY times. Many Many i imagine. Humans have possibly been arohnd for millions of years and people think they didnt create technology or metal or anything in those years. Seems hard to belivr to be honest.
There was a odd memory type of card thing found recently in which they think is well over 200000 years old. Most of the earth has been covered wuth goodness knows what god knows how many times. So ancient ancient stuff is most likely MILES underneath us now.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...

What about Joseph Smith? He found some stones and a weird eye thingy that helped him translate the stones, and they said that America was original Jew land. And these jewmans were wiped out by the Indians. These jewmans were highly advanced and their being pre dates the timeline of what is excepted of the Americas.

And don't forget the Genius L.Ron Hubbard who said humans came from another planet. Their souls were brought to earth, put in volcanoes to be released so they could inhabit inferior beings and start the human race. I'm pretty sure this was gazonkies years ago. And he must've been telling the truth, otherwise the best actor to ever live(Tom Cruise) wouldn't be his subject. And L.Ron wasn't a pedo. That's just a lie that was made up to discredit him cause he was soo cool. He only stayed in international waters for so many years cause he liked to sail soooo much.

Mudskipper

Kill 'em all

View attachment 673770

View attachment 673768
Convergent evolution is based on the same environmental influences creating similar evolutionary outcomes. The reason your theory of other humanoids from different lineages falls over is because there's a difference between niche partitioning and convergent evolution. We create our own environment, animals adjust to earthly environments placed upon them. What we've done is remarkably unique whereas convergent evolution is remarkably common. The animals you compare above have huge differences along with their similarities too. With enough time we may still have cat overlords but it's unlikely because we have guns. And cats have no thumbs. And other reasons.

Back