A store owner follo thieves and run over them (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

frederykruysch

tropical darks
Her English is dreadful
Her post is excellent
And face is very pretty😍
Hahaha, I'm sorry @Rambo Van Damme @Rabidface
I used Google Translate on this as I didn't feel like translate it myself. Some days I don't feel like thinking in Spanish and do the translation in my mind. Or when you speak over two languages, I think what I'm saying in one language and mix them together as I remember a word in one language but not the other and so on.

Irl I don't sound so bad
I wonder if any thieves died. Only seen the one handcuffed in the truck.
They both live, they're in the hospital but soon will be in jail.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
I used Google Translate on this as I didn't feel like translate it myself. Some days I don't feel like thinking in Spanish and do the translation in my mind. Or when you speak over two languages, I think what I'm saying in one language and mix them together as I remember a word in one language but not the other and so on.

Irl I don't sound so bad

I can speak geordie, scouse, smoggy (my natural tongue) brummie, Irish, Scottish and Welsh. But no "foreign language "
Apart from Scottish, that's a dopey accent, see @HG .....

• You gon get raped
Reactions: HG

Irl I don't sound so bad

Apology accepted.

• Love
Reactions: HG

OHubbard93

Forum Veteran
Finally some good old fashioned street justice... Just a shame he didn't hit any of them on their nig-nog melon for that holy brain matter ejection! :(

CodyBRZ

Lurker
Now that is some legit street justice. We need to see more of this. Sad thing is they'll probably get punished for this.

Back