beatings A True Gentleman? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
His first mistake was backing up as soon as she started to advance. That is where he psychologically sent a message of weakness. Even if you have no fighting skills - I guarantee if he started making a whole lot of noise and started shouting aggressively waving his arms around like a psycho she would have backed up and not had the same level of confidence. ALSO if he was smart he would have been onto the fact he was ambushed two against one - first thing I would have noticed is the fact she has her friend attend with her, it's a sure sign of ambush.
My father used to say - "You might not win every fight, but you sure as hell give it all you have so your opponent walks away bleeding"

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
His first mistake was backing up as soon as she started to advance. That is where he psychologically sent a message of weakness. Even if you have no fighting skills - I guarantee if he started making a whole lot of noise and started shouting aggressively waving his arms around like a psycho she would have backed up and not had the same level of confidence. ALSO if he was smart he would have been onto the fact he was ambushed two against one - first thing I would have noticed is the fact she has her friend attend with her, it's a sure sign of ambush.
My father used to say - "You might not win every fight, but you sure as hell give it all you have so your opponent walks away bleeding"
It was kinda 3 against one if he had started fighting back and winning the camera person would've probably joined in too.

I was always told you shouldn't hit women which I agree with to a point but that's also what some 'women' count on so they start acting like bitches, pussy privileges go out the window when they stop acting like ladies.

Back