Crime Home Invasion on a Female Drug Dealer Who Gets Beat (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Always fucking dirty smelly Niggers. The world needs to bring back lynchings to eradicate these fucking monkeys.

Attachments

• 170px-Lynching_of_Redmond,_Roberson_and_Addison.jpg
    170px-Lynching_of_Redmond,_Roberson_and_Addison.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 60
Always fucking dirty smelly Niggers. The world needs to bring back lynchings to eradicate these fucking monkeys.
I totally understand your frustration, and you can well imagine where I stand politically, but we should probably leave animals out of it. To compare monkeys to Negroes is not only an insult to the ape kingdom but in fact quite harmful to real monkeys. Some "racist" cowards in the US have been recently caught --and are now facing the legal consequences of-- paying some gook in Indonesia, who's also been arrested, to film himself torturing helpless baby monkeys.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Looking at HOW She lives and dresses. My guess is if she a dealer, she a runner for theze guys and stole their shit. Typical runner junkie behaviour.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
She's no drug dealer. She's a drug addict maybe or fucks a drug dealer. But I've never seen a drug dealer who didn't have at least one gun hidden somewhere. Because when asked where the drugs or money were located they would say "Here let me show you."

DrGoodEvil

Well Known Member
If what's said is true and she IS a drug dealer... she certainly doesn't look like one.

View attachment 756009
Bottom line.....WE NEED A RACE WAR. So we can put them BACK where they belong. Slave labor. This is true human nature. What we have today is what you get when you try and defy man's true nature. Shit goes haywire, everything breaks down. Above ALL THING......TRUTH.....AND THE STRICT FOLLOWING OF NATURAL LAW.

Back