bizarre A video for Rick James (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Good anatomy lesson there. Those three holes that were displayed after the shaft had been amputated reminded me that the two holes at the top come from the balls delivering sperm when needed and the one at the bottom is for urine.
Why does sperm need two tubes? and piss only gets one smaller tube? I reckon the ratios are all out of whack.

JG Ballard

I want to watch
Why does sperm need two tubes? and piss only gets one smaller tube? I reckon the ratios are all out of whack.
Piss gets two tubes too, one from each kidney. But they merge into one tube by the time they get to the penis. The sperm tubes merge too, just farther out in the shaft. One might ask why do either of them get two tubes instead of one, and that is then a question of why the body has dual symmetry. Conversely, why not two penises, one for each side? It's all a convoluted riddle.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Piss gets two tubes too, one from each kidney. But they merge into one tube by the time they get to the penis. The sperm tubes merge too, just farther out in the shaft. One might ask why do either of them get two tubes instead of one, and that is then a question of why the body has dual symmetry. Conversely, why not two penises, one for each side? It's all a convoluted riddle.
I think the human body is riddled with design flaws, but it is what it is. It would be good to cum for longer .. I don't know why God couldn't have tweaked that feature during the build. :shrug: limited to one little squirt then suffer fatigue and have a reset time period. God's a sad cunt.

LadyGoreGore

Gore Whore
Good anatomy lesson there. Those three holes that were displayed after the shaft had been amputated reminded me that the two holes at the top come from the balls delivering sperm when needed and the one at the bottom is for urine.
The semen containing the sperm travels through the urethra, the same tube as the urine, what you can see in the video is what fills with blood to engorge the penis during erection. The "vas deferens" are the tiny tubes that are attached to the testes, the sperm travels through them before being mixed with semen.

JG Ballard

I want to watch
The semen containing the sperm travels through the urethra, the same tube as the urine, what you can see in the video is what fills with blood to engorge the penis during erection. The "vas deferens" are the tiny tubes that are attached to the testes, the sperm travels through them before being mixed with semen.
Ah yes, thank you for clarifying. Should have checked my biology text!

Back