Serial killer Aileen Carol Wuornos (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
So what were her victims guilty of, where would have been their justice if she had have gotten psychiatric help and treated with kid gloves? Is it rational to see them as the perp's and her as the victim? All they did was pay for sex and ended getting blown away (excuse the pun) for their trouble. She was executed and rightly so.
Having nothing to lose makes one a very dangerous person.

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
Having a very bad childhood is no excuse for killing a bunch of people but i agree with MzFlightMedic and others that have posted here in that life without parole would have been a just punishment. In those last interviews one is clearly looking at a paranoid schizophrenic person (nowadays known as a cluster of personality disorders).
Besides that i'm sort of charmed by her, that said, i'm not a John picking up hitchhiking hookers.

shanksta

Unforgiven-
So what were her victims guilty of, where would have been their justice if she had have gotten psychiatric help and treated with kid gloves? Is it rational to see them as the perp's and her as the victim? All they did was pay for sex and ended getting blown away (excuse the pun) for their trouble. She was executed and rightly so.
No, sometimes not everything is so cut and dry. Do some research on her, form legit sources, you'll see.

tl;dr

Banned
She didn't. But there was more to this particular woman than what media presented and L.E.
Why are you trying to justify what she did? She murdered men because of her alleged abuse as a child, she hated men so some poor bastards paid with their lives later on. I understand that your childhood shapes you into what you are in a lot of cases, but that is not the victims fault, she killed them in cold blood so deserved her death sentence. I don't understand how you can see it any different than that.

shanksta

Unforgiven-
Why are you trying to justify what she did? She murdered men because of her alleged abuse as a child, she hated men so some poor bastards paid with their lives later on. I understand that your childhood shapes you into what you are in a lot of cases, but that is not the victims fault, she killed them in cold blood so deserved her death sentence. I don't understand how you can see it any different than that.
No, i do NOT justify her at all. There was much more going on in her particular case that was overlooked, when it should not have been. I never justify any thing such as that. But, to know the details in her case, sometimes I wonder.

tl;dr

Banned
No, i do NOT justify her at all. There was much more going on in her particular case that was overlooked, when it should not have been. I never justify any thing such as that. But, to know the details in her case, sometimes I wonder.

There are only two ways it could have gone, not guilty by reason of insanity or guilty, she was NOT insane she admitted she knew right from wrong at the end, so she got her just desserts.

shanksta

Unforgiven-
No. There were times she was forced to react. Insanity should have been included to some extent. This woman went through hell that most could barely even fathom for an instant.
Imo, they were too judgmental with her, and rushed her way too conveniently to her death. Again, I don't justify killing anyone-But, there were too many issues with her that were overlooked and should not have been.

tl;dr

Banned
No. There were times she was forced to react. Insanity should have been included to some extent. This woman went through hell that most could barely even fathom for an instant.
Imo, they were too judgmental with her, and rushed her way too conveniently to her death. Again, I don't justify killing anyone-But, there were too many issues with her that were overlooked and should not have been.
Yes if you could call murdering people a reaction, I would call it an overreaction. You are not seeing the victims point of view here, they didn't deserve to die, they did nothing to her apart from pick her up for sex. The excuses she made were laughable, how many times did she claim to have been raped by Johns? Sorry that is far fetched to say the least.

shanksta

Unforgiven-
Yes if you could call murdering people a reaction, I would call it an overreaction. You are not seeing the victims point of view here, they didn't deserve to die, they did nothing to her apart from pick her up for sex. The excuses she made were laughable, how many times did she claim to have been raped by Johns? Sorry that is far fetched to say the least.
No! one raped her so bad with a broken glass (bottle) in the anus, the preacher it think it was.. part of her duties as being a prostitute.. she retaliated..

tl;dr

Banned
No! one raped her so bad with a broken glass (bottle) in the anus, the preacher it think it was.. part of her duties as being a prostitute.. she retaliated..
Is there a police or medical report to support this? if so can I see it?

tl;dr

Banned
its out there. part of the court transcripts.
Was she actually prostituting herself when she killed those six men, or were they merely being kind and offering her a lift as she had pretended to have broken down and needed a lift?

shanksta

Unforgiven-
Was she actually prostituting herself when she killed those six men, or were they merely being kind and offering her a lift as she had pretended to have broken down and needed a lift?
she was prostituting herself. YES. It were those johns that raped, or brought on even more hard core venting sexually that she responded as she did. Again, I'm not justifying her murders, Imo there were many details ignored in her case, in particularly.

tl;dr

Banned
she was prostituting herself. YES. It were those johns that raped, or brought on even more hard core venting sexually that she responded as she did. Again, I'm not justifying her murders, Imo there were many details ignored in her case, in particularly.
You see there are conflicting stories about whether they actually were Johns, she says yes others say no. Which one am I to believe? if in fact she did lure them to their deaths by feigning to be stranded would you be so willing to defend her then?

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
You see there are conflicting stories about whether they actually were Johns, she says yes others say no. Which one am I to believe? if in fact she did lure them to their deaths by feigning to be stranded would you be so willing to defend her then?
From what i understand the wives of some of the victims may not want to admit to their husbands getting it on with skanky looking highway hookers / lot lizards. Seriously doubt any of these guys mistook her for a clean cut damsel in distress.

Back