Al-Shabaab Releases New Recruitment Video, Documenting Three Martyrs From Minnesota (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
too funny. it doesnt take half a brain to see why these people hate us. what would any of you archie bunker flag waving retards do if there was a foreign occupying force on our streets? i know exactly what id do...

Raven27

Nevermore
This user was banned
I dont even wanna click on the video. NSA assholes will be at my door within the hour.

Liver1

Veteran of GG
The Path To Paradise: From the Twin Cities to the Land of Migration

Why dont they all just choose the path to paradise, from the top to the bottom? If they all believe in it then they all should go.
What bores me the most is on t.v news programmes they talk about other religons as 'non muslims', i am not a non anything, if you are Jewish then you are Jewish. Christian.. you are a Christian Catholic, your... yes a Catholic but how can anyone be a non Muslim? They say it because it has the word muslim in it, like they are afraid or cannot say Christian, Catholic or Jewish. Its like saying i'm a non Black, or a non Asian, i am not, i am white.
Anyway look at the evidence for the future. USA, U.K, China, India, Russia, Japan, most of Europe most of Asia and most of Africa are not and never will be Muslim.
Throughout history there has been some almighty wars and i am sure there will be more, the shear weight of non muslims, (ha ha) will prevail, i doubt i will see the war in my lifetime, (i talk about full scale world war). I hope not but when all the above countries really get fed up then no one will be on video sites bragging about The path to paradise believe me.
Just for a start if you look at Nigeria's 'Boco Haram' jihadists have started killing 'fellow' muslims, that is the way they are all going.

methamphetamine

I'm beetlejuice baby
Why dont they all just choose the path to paradise, from the top to the bottom? If they all believe in it then they all should go.
What bores me the most is on t.v news programmes they talk about other religons as 'non muslims', i am not a non anything, if you are Jewish then you are Jewish. Christian.. you are a Christian Catholic, your... yes a Catholic but how can anyone be a non Muslim? They say it because it has the word muslim in it, like they are afraid or cannot say Christian, Catholic or Jewish. Its like saying i'm a non Black, or a non Asian, i am not, i am white.
Anyway look at the evidence for the future. USA, U.K, China, India, Russia, Japan, most of Europe most of Asia and most of Africa are not and never will be Muslim.
Throughout history there has been some almighty wars and i am sure there will be more, the shear weight of non muslims, (ha ha) will prevail, i doubt i will see the war in my lifetime, (i talk about full scale world war). I hope not but when all the above countries really get fed up then no one will be on video sites bragging about The path to paradise believe me.
Just for a start if you look at Nigeria's 'Boco Haram' jihadists have started killing 'fellow' muslims, that is the way they are all going.
First, it's Boko Haram, and second, Muslims have been fighting each other for a long time. Have you ever heard of Sunnis and Shi'ites? You're not going to teach me anything novel about Islam.

Liver1

Veteran of GG
First, it's Boko Haram, and second, Muslims have been fighting each other for a long time. Have you ever heard of Sunnis and Shi'ites? You're not going to teach me anything novel about Islam.
Maybe thats because there hasnt been anything novel about islam for 600 years? Thats just about when the British stopped stoning women and kids to death for no reason.

Back