Alabama Woman Who Was Shot While Pregnant Is Charged in Fetus’s Death (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
Wow, the other chick must've been a white girl and using her privilege hard because that's just straight up retarded logic. Shoot a pregnant lady, kill her baby, pregnant lady gets charges. Fuck Alabama. The other girl could have just as easily ran away and not fought the chick, but your really gonna charge the woman after she just lost her baby....... I hope Russia nukes us, starting with that baby murders house. Zero respect for that state now.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Wow, the other chick must've been a white girl and using her privilege hard because that's just straight up retarded logic. Shoot a pregnant lady, kill her baby, pregnant lady gets charges. Fuck Alabama. The other girl could have just as easily ran away and not fought the chick, but your really gonna charge the woman after she just lost her baby....... I hope Russia nukes us, starting with that baby murders house. Zero respect for that state now.
Doesn't anybody fucking read? You're condemning something you know nothing about. It's an old story just look it up.

Eck

Rookie
You stupid fucking Eurotrash.
Shows what you know ya fuckwit I'm no European 🤣🤣🤣
You stupid fucking Eurotrash.
What's with the complete arse holes on here that are so brave trying to insult people, cowardly no life tosspots that 100% wouldn't say a bad word to my face 🤣🤣 fuck off get a life and stop proving to the world youre a spineless hatefilled wanker ✋🚫

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
America is fucked up, woman gets shot n loses her baby n they jail her 🤔.... Wtaf 😳 !! Civilized country my arse, americas being infected by stupidity fae South American mind set 🤣
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

Sadly your correct.
And this woman could of gone to one of the local abortion mills, had the infant fetus torn out of her and that would of been
" LEGAL".

• Agree
Reactions: Eck

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Right wing shitheads....smh
What is right wing about that?

Pregnant black women should not be out nigging about.

Serves her right...
You have to be some kind of backwards to blame someone for being shot during a bitch fight. What if she had died too?

Were they gonna posthumously arrest her for suicide/miscarriage?

Any place a 4 month along foetus has more rights than the woman it's being a parasite of is fucked up.

America, fucking up common sense since the idiot Europeans set foot there.
You sire are some kind of nigger...
Doesn't anybody fucking read? You're condemning something you know nothing about. It's an old story just look it up.
No one fucking reads anymore Mal.

It's a terrible thing but literacy is a dying art.

The media is leading the march down the toilet with it's moronic mis use of illiteracy on a daily basis.

Have you picked up on the use of inverted commas to add drama to a word? "John was 'angry' with Peter."

Last edited:
Back