beatings Alleged Molester (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Theseus

King Of Athens
First some true facts:
  1. Asians are 'white adjacent' so an attack on one of the is an attack on one of us.
  2. The assailants are BBA's so there is that...
  3. I fear the cunts that should be thrown onto the tracks are the BBA gang members.
  4. I could be wrong...
I don’t put myself in the same category as squinty eyed people myself so I say throw em all on the tracks and be done with it

Theseus

King Of Athens
If you read my other posts you will find I am fully aware of that.

It's the perversion of the logic that BLM and CRT that whites are the only racists and no matter what a black says such as 'You white cunt", it can never be seen as racist...
Ah got you I read the one and was flabbergasted 😂🤘🏻

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
This was listed as a hate crime not a pedo crime
Every crime is a hate crime and none should receive greater punishment because the victim is of a particular protected class. But that's the world we live in today. A Basketball American can assault me and not even have to post bail, but if I do the same thing to him it's a federal hate crime. The people who are destroying our criminal justice system should become "victims" of their own success.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
That's just those American African chaps or what ever they call themselfs doing what they always do. The asian probs did fuck all.

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
Every crime is a hate crime and none should receive greater punishment because the victim is of a particular protected class. But that's the world we live in today. A Basketball American can assault me and not even have to post bail, but if I do the same thing to him it's a federal hate crime. The people who are destroying our criminal justice system should become "victims" of their own success.
You earned it. I don’t give it out very often. Been saying this for years.

IMG_1454.jpeg

JFK went AFK

This user was banned
Throw the cunt on the track if he's guilty, enough playing around.
That’s the plan but trains do have schedules you know, probably the whole waiting around that looks like cuddles aren’t actually cuddles bro

"a racist hate crime against a chinese man? that's not even possible, asians don't experience racism because they're white adjacent. this was a prejudicedhate crime, not a racist one"
Racism is the belief that one race is superior to all other races and blacks for sure feel that way so how do you figure?

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
I saw the original comment thread on Twitter when that came out. The Asian guy was trying to touch a 12 year old girl on a crowded train. Even had his hands down her pants. Her screaming, and a dozen other witnesses all verified what the fuck was going on. Mofo got off light, just a slapping around and public humiliation before being handed off to the cops 5 minutes after the video. Nobody else was charged. The molester got assault, endangering the welfare of a child and forcible touching. He was also banned from all NYC MTA facilities, including buses and commuter rail.

Back