beatings Alleged Molester (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
I don’t put myself in the same category as squinty eyed people myself so I say throw em all on the tracks and be done with it
Yea wiggins speak for yourself. If you consider yourself an equal to a tiny dick Asian then you are hereby banned from the white race. GTFO FAGGOT!!!!

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
... Niggers acting like they care about justice...

...In a just society, niggers would be swatted on sight and deported back to Apefrica...

Theseus

King Of Athens
It's a joke son, a joke!

The BLM crew say Asians are 'white adjacent' because they are successful, unlike niggers.
That was before I got to know your sense of humor lol. People where I live say that shit and mean it. 😂🤘🏻

wiggins

Forum Veteran
That was before I got to know your sense of humor lol. People where I live say that shit and mean it. 😂🤘🏻
Well, even my wife is confused about when I'm being serious or joking... as am I at times...

The PC stuff is amusing on the surface but deeply disturbing once you dig deeper into it.

I'm a social worker, retired thank fuck so I don't have to work with all the other social worker cunts, and have seen the fashions come and go.

When I started the worst thing was to label someone.

"John is a schizophrenic"

"No man, how can you label him? Now everyone will just see him as his disease"

Now everyone wants their own fucking label.

"Hi, this is John, he is a non binary they them who is also intersex and identifies as a non binary man who is also six months pregnant" (almost a verbatim case presentation from my last job in mental health)

And if you 'mis label' them they become hysterical and can charge you in some areas. Such as England.

And the CRT stuff is so fake and so obnoxious and fuelled by social media to the extent that governments are fearful of it that it is literally mad.

I know we get the antisemitic stuff on this site but its mainly the right wing conspiracy nutters who push it.

The anti racist left however are the real race storm troopers when it comes to anti semitism. Our universities are now steaming piles of wild left antisemitic madness. The craziest ones of all are the 'queers for Gaza' crew. What I wouldn't give to be able to round 'em up and air lift them to Gaza... and film the aftermath for this site!

And what is most frightening of all is the total lack of logic or fact in what the progressive left preach. Esp the LGBTQI stuff. It's a new religion after they threw out the old ones...

Yea wiggins speak for yourself. If you consider yourself an equal to a tiny dick Asian then you are hereby banned from the white race. GTFO FAGGOT!!!!
1715055827883.png

Back