Crime America run by Dems (2 Viewers)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
i get it. but its the fact that if no one tries to stop them,then whats to say that these pricks wont rob a store thats not a chain store or owned by a large company. because theyre gunna hit mom n pop stores and think its ok till one of these scumbags gets taken out. and also it seems like these large companies are condoning this behaviour. just to sell their shit on line.
Oh the mom and pop stores are the ones gunning them down. That's why only an idiot robs a mom and pop store because it's too dangerous and too much of a hassle. The mom and pop stores will do everything in their power to not get robbed even if it cost them their life. These large chain stores are also letting law enforcement test their new facial Id software to work out bugs and to know what's it's correct ID percentage is in order to be able to use it in other public scenarios. They have new systems ready to be released as soon as facial ID percentages reach a certain number.

Oh absolutely nothing, they took away women's right to choose over a year ago so you know the normal, gotta keep those women in check... I hate Texas.
They have never taken away a woman's right to choose in any state. Every woman when given the choice gets to decide if they want to have sex or not. You say no then that's it. You are now guaranteed 100% to be not pregnant. You say yes well guess what like every other grownup you are now responsible for the consequences of your actions.

Last edited:

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
You're not comparing that to the daytime smash and grab in a public mall, are you? Because they are not the same.
Yeah, never the same.
You're not comparing that to the daytime smash and grab in a public mall, are you? Because they are not the same.
I've noticed that no other subject gets peoples blood pressure higher than, the subject of politics.
There was a time when those with different opinions were not crucified because of a difference of opinions. Both sides whether Republican or Democrat had the right to have there own opinion yet still be invited over for Sunday dinner is, slowly becoming a thing of the past.
I really believe that only having a two party system is a big cause of our rigidity in accepting the differences in ideology.
Being an independent I find positives on both sides and the negatives also.
So for those of you who do not wish for others to have a different opinion as yours without the name calling, is for sure a different idea of what America was founded on.
✌️🫶

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
So for those of you who do not wish for others to have a different opinion as yours without the name calling, is for sure a different idea of what America was founded on.
✌️🫶
I didn't name call, did I?
I just stated that despite the potential "positives" in democrat run cities, crime prevention and punishment are not some of them.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
I just stated that despite the potential "positives" in democrat run cities, crime prevention and punishment are not some of them.
Wasn't pointing a finger at you specifically for name calling.
Just gaze upon all the threads concerning politics and judge for yourself if the difference of opinions merits some of the reactions given.
I know this site is unique and some of the individuals that are in it are somewhat sturn in there beliefs, but isn't having a different opinion and not being lambasted for it one of the cornerstones of our republic?
" just sayin" 🤔

hedgerow

simpelton
Yeah, never the same.

I've noticed that no other subject gets peoples blood pressure higher than, the subject of politics.
There was a time when those with different opinions were not crucified because of a difference of opinions. Both sides whether Republican or Democrat had the right to have there own opinion yet still be invited over for Sunday dinner is, slowly becoming a thing of the past.
I really believe that only having a two party system is a big cause of our rigidity in accepting the differences in ideology.
✌️🫶

SK, we're dealing with the new TM...he's much kinder than he used to be

1703714913751.png

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Yeah, never the same.

✌️🫶
If I could also add,
I think that the first three words in our constitution has been tainted over the past several years. "WE THE PEOPLE" has a strength that has been diluted.
Those three words have the strength that no other country could have yet, we seem to have forgotten its original intention.
Whether Republican or Democrat we the peope have the power to choose who we would allow to represent us. The only way for us to choose the best individual to do so is, for us to be informed by the truth. To be informed we must rely on those telling us the truth. We should also challenge those who would blow smoke up our asses.
We've lost that ...
Say what you want, do what you wish but, the link below is for me the most telling of where we are today.

Last edited:

methedup77

Well Known Member
If I could also add,
I think that the first three words in our constitution has been tainted over the past several years. "WE THE PEOPLE" has a strength that has been diluted.
Those three words have the strength that no other country could have yet, we seem to have forgotten its original intention.
Whether Republican or Democrat we the peope have the power to choose who we would allow to represent us. The only way for us to choose the best individual to do so is, for us to be informed by the truth. To be informed we must rely on those telling us the truth. We should also challenge those who would blow smoke up our asses.
We've lost that ...
Say what you want, do what you wish but, the link below is for me the most telling of where we are today.

You really believe that dumb shit? your vote has NEVER counted. If so? When? And when exactly were the people in a great place? When exactly did the government have its best interest at heart for the ppl? You can’t answer it because it doesn’t exist

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
You really believe that dumb shit? your vote has NEVER counted. If so? When? And when exactly were the people in a great place? When exactly did the government have its best interest at heart for the ppl? You can’t answer it because it doesn’t exist
Lol, hmmm,
Let's start with "your vote never counted" your right, my vote gets cancelled out from those who put party before country.
Take Ted Cruz, fucking cocksucker leaves with his family to the Caribbean while Texans were freezing when the grid went down. Guaranteed people still would vote for this douche just because he's a republican.
There are plenty of examples of useless A-holes that could be removed.. you know, voted out of office but are kept there because of useless, rigid twats.
Latest is a fucking incerectionist who only thinks of himself, certainly not the people who, at an earlier time would have been shot for treason. All those dumb fucks who still believe he won the election... Wow..
Hey, this country will get what it deserves just like Germany in the 30's.
Just keep electing the George Santos types to office so yeah, your vote does count. 🫡

Now, let the lambasting begin.

Last edited:

Mazaza89

French bitch
I'm not from the US, what's the issue here ? I mean ofc the robbery but aside this? I wouldn't expect someone else than the cops to intervene given the fact that everyone has a gun

methedup77

Well Known Member
Lol, hmmm,
Let's start with "your vote never counted" your right, my vote gets cancelled out from those who put party before country.
Take Ted Cruz, fucking cocksucker leaves with his family to the Caribbean while Texans were freezing when the grid went down. Guaranteed people still would vote for this douche just because he's a republican.
There are plenty of examples of useless A-holes that could be removed.. you know, voted out of office but are kept there because of useless, rigid twats.
Latest is a fucking incerectionist who only thinks of himself, certainly not the people who, at an earlier time would have been shot for treason. All those dumb fucks who still believe he won the election... Wow..
Hey, this country will get what it deserves just like Germany in the 30's.
Just keep electing the George Santos types to office so yeah, your vote does count. 🫡

Now, let the lambasting begin.

So you’re a democrat? Since when? Since they created the KKK? Or since they went rogue and woke? Either way? Doesn’t matter. Vote him out? And who in? You don’t think the next cocksucler would’ve left for the freeze? Republican or democrat? They’re one and the same. It’s a circus a freak show for you. Behind the scenes they’re at one another’s homes

Back