American Cop 91y.o. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Stinky Mcstinkerballs

Accusers of Cynicism, are the Cynical ones.
Wow.. that's amazing.. a man lives his entire life being self righteous and holier than thou. Fuck that dumbass simpleton.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
well done for staying alive and active. People in nursing homes half his age are drooling into their laps.

Stinky Mcstinkerballs

are you a nigger or just one of those retards who hates cops
Idiot. Blue lives matter is just as stupid as black lives matter.. dumbass. Your are exactly the simpleton type I can't stand. You hinder progression with your insecure " egotistical facade " simpleton ways.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Y do U still work as an Officer of the Law? Ehh? Y R U still a Cop? Ehh? Your 91 and still an Offficer,Y is that? Ehh? Oh for Fucks Sakes U Saran Wrapped Ole Prick Ya; Your a minute away from a Heart Attack, And I believe U just Shit Yourself! Ehh? Lmfao...SP

Last edited:

Stinky Mcstinkerballs

Cops are just nosey control freaks. Running around being selfrigteous. It's fucking disgusting. Who the fuck do they think they are, to tell others not to jaywalk , or give out seatbelt tickets while riding a motorcycle? People are fucking stupid.

McM

ARSELING
They have to retire when 67 years here, maximal. And at this timepoint, they have mostly a job in a bureau.

Graziani

R A S K O L U C C I ___ R A S K O L U C C I
91 y.o Smith cant find his dick inside diaper.

First cop in USA to wear diaper and uniform

Back