Amy Winehouse dead at 27 (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
I would never compare her to Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Layne Staley or any of these icons, yes she died of drugs. So does thousands each year, but these people had a lot of albums and concerts and fans under their belts...I have never heard any of her music and probably could have cared less....infact going to youtube her now and listen......so I will post part two shortly........

Pixiedust

Ok....part two....I stick to my opinions on part one of my comments.....sorry she died but no comparison to the rest that died before her......

stanza666

Lurker
[quothzPixiedust, post: 604121, member: 85546"]Ok....part two....I stick to my opinions on part one of my comments.....sorry she died but no comparison to the rest that died before her......[/quote]

She had some brilliant tracks

gman

Free Shrugs©
This user was banned
[quothzPixiedust, post: 604121, member: 85546"]Ok....part two....I stick to my opinions on part one of my comments.....sorry she died but no comparison to the rest that died before her......

She had some brilliant tracks[/quote]

Yep. In all fairness she was a talented songwriter and sold more albums than anyone else in this thread.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
I would never compare her to Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Layne Staley or any of these icons, yes she died of drugs. So does thousands each year, but these people had a lot of albums and concerts and fans under their belts...I have never heard any of her music and probably could have cared less....infact going to youtube her now and listen......so I will post part two shortly........
cobain and staley in that group is an insult to hendrix, joplin, and morrison.

Pixiedust

cobain and Bmpstaley in that group is an insult to hendrix, joplin, and morrison.
I was comparing as having the record sales and fans......no They would not be in that group.....different generation and different genres....but I still love them all

Back