Amy Winehouse dead at 27 (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

D

dankhead

Internet Warrior
Just picture an over dosed, drunken whore with staph infections on its nose. Dead. Voila, Any Whinehouse on the slab.

tero

GOREBABY
How sad she gets such bad comments she was a genius and one of a kind can anyone truly say they didn't enjoy the doo=wop era ? I doubt it and her demons could be yours oe a loved ones So I say DONT EHROW STONES ETC miss your joy AMYWINEHOUSE and your memories of two great albaums im a number one fan and her fans cant have that taken away R.I.P. amy VEGASGIRL

Béla Kiss

Always, never, and forget about it.
How sad she gets such bad comments she was a genius and one of a kind can anyone truly say they didn't enjoy the doo=wop era ? I doubt it and her demons could be yours oe a loved ones So I say DONT EHROW STONES ETC miss your joy AMYWINEHOUSE and your memories of two great albaums im a number one fan and her fans cant have that taken away R.I.P. amy VEGASGIRL
You should start a fan page on facebook.

tero

GOREBABY
Ok I am a huge fan of her and kurt cobain= Nirvana too very different eras, and sad endings I am still listening too both of their albaums years later and the one regret is not seeing either live in concert and im in my early 50s so I get all thr videos= music on my computer daily and thanks for the idea BELA KISS are you a fan? :rose:

tero

GOREBABY
Oh well that's cool too wow where ever you live its a long way from las vegas Nevada seems from time where are you from?

Back