beatings An Asshole (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
I wanna see what happened when those two blokes caught up with the little cunt. Hope they kicked the living shit outta him.

Situational awareness if she would’ve been paying attention, she could’ve seen that motherfucker coming a mile away.
That's kinda like blaming a woman for getting raped. She has every right to wait for a train, listening to music, or doing whatever, without getting assaulted.

Situational awareness if she would’ve been paying attention, she could’ve seen that motherfucker coming a mile away.
And how the fuck have you got 34000+ trophy points when you only joined last December? You been sucking off one of the Admins?? 🤔

I wanna see what happened when those two blokes caught up with the little cunt. Hope they kicked the living shit outta him.

That's kinda like blaming a woman for getting raped. She has every right to wait for a train, listening to music, or doing whatever, without getting assaulted.

And how the fuck have you got 34000+ trophy points when you only joined last December? You been sucking off one of the Admins?? 🤔
My bad, you joined 2013 lol

Last edited:

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
True. People are too into their devices to pay the fuck attention these days. Anyone who gets jacked because they were on their phone, they fuckin deserve it

Back