beatings An Asshole (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

RandyScott111

Jr Mung Diver
Most funniest video ever 😂

Its Usa. Cowards kountry
Your intentional misspellings are so obvious and attention seeking.

How Did You Realize That You'Re Gay Nick Nelson GIF - How Did You Realize That You'Re Gay Nick Nelson Kit Connor GIFs

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
The goth girl had head phones on.
I saw that, but the first 4 people didn't. He should have never even made it to her. I might be a smaller woman but I would have been on his back like a fucking monkey if he hit me like that and ran.

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
I saw that, but the first 4 people didn't. He should have never even made it to her. I might be a smaller woman but I would have been on his back like a fucking monkey if he hit me like that and ran.
You should be a smart girl, and carry a switchblade.

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
Looks like a muzzrat
Of course it is, it’s always a melanin saturated subhuman :lulz: :bong:

And u think black pigs dont vote democrat ?
Nah haven’t you seen the news? Now it’s ok to like trump it means you’re no longer a racist. That’s one of the main problems with niggers, they always catch on way too slow. When it’s their fault we got that dumb nigger Biden, them and all the white guilt carriers who do whatever they are told.

BeKind

Rookie
Those two guys would’ve had a missed. The one fucktard hadn’t of cut them off. What the hell was he thinking? I want to climb through my phone screen and clock the server bitch the blocked the guys Jason psycho

Back