And the starting bid for pootang is.... (1 Viewer)

Was she worth it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • What the hell?!? That could buy him 20 Highschoolers

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
images.jpg

(Scroll down for video) A 20-year-old woman sold her virginity to a man for $780,000 according to reports.

A Brazilian student now sold her virginity for a staggering $780,000 after she put herself up for auction online.

A man named Natsu, from Japan, fended off strong competition from American bidders Jack Miller and Jack Right, and a big spender from India, Rudra Chatterjee, for the 20-year-old, Catarina Migliorini.

The auction ended at 4:00 a.m. ET this morning (
October 25, 2012 )​
, and the physical education student, who said she will use the money to build homes for families affected by poverty, has received 15 offers.
Catarina sparked a worldwide outrage, with many saying that she was nothing more than a prostitute.

She also caused controversy when she revealed that she would be followed every step of the way by an Australian team for a documentary called "Virgins Wanted".
However, she said: "I saw this as a business. I have the opportunity to travel, to be part of a movie and get a bonus with it.

"If you only do this once in your life, then you are not a prostitute, like if you take one incredible photograph that does not automatically make you a photographer.
"The auction is just a business. I am a romantic girl at heart and believe in love. But this will make a big difference in my area," she told a local newspaper.

Catarina will be delivered to the buyer on board an aircraft between Australia and the United States. She will interviewed before and after sex.
The intercourse itself will not be recorded and Natsu will retain his right to anonymity, without his picture appearing in the media.

Sex toys are banned and condom use is a must, with Catarina saying she was willing to go far to show any skeptic that she has not had sex before.
Natsu will be tested for sexually transmitted diseases before the meeting.

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=69016&sitesection=null&VID=23857861

wino

DILLIGAF
Her outlook is sensible. Mature. If we can take what she's said in interviews at face value, she's at least planning on doing something worthwhile and meaningful to her with the money. We're all commodities in one way or another, yunno?

Fair enough i respect your pov. But the TV crew gets me, fair enough the auction would have hit the headlines ( again not the first eh?) I guess we have to just wait and see if this part becomes fact "build homes for families affected by poverty" which i highly doubt, I rekon she will only build one house. Hers.

Commodities. fact we all been selling ourselves in one way or another generation after generation, and if that ceases to happen the fiscal cliff in your country aint gonna mean a whole hellva a lot.

Seeing that your a commodity to what to you sell to get by ? And i'm not being disrespectful in any way to you, your words.

Jezehell

Rookie
Fair enough i respect your pov. But the TV crew gets me, fair enough the auction would have hit the headlines ( again not the first eh?) I guess we have to just wait and see if this part becomes fact "build homes for families affected by poverty" which i highly doubt, I rekon she will only build one house. Hers.

Commodities. fact we all been selling ourselves in one way or another generation after generation, and if that ceases to happen the fiscal cliff in your country aint gonna mean a whole hellva a lot.

Seeing that your a commodity to what to you sell to get by ? And i'm not being disrespectful in any way to you, your words.

well, like she said, she's looking at all of it (media, etc.) as a business opportunity. I think that's a smooth move. I am doubting with you regarding her charity deal. I guess because I know I would be a greedy fuck, I assume most others would be, too. lol

My commodities are my skills. I've been a paramedic, an ophthalmic tech, a desk clerk at a hotel... I didn't just mean peddling flesh. :p

wino

DILLIGAF
your brain, your hands, your will. The skills were are taught as children is how we make our way through life as adults. I was never gonna turn our chat to smut miss. All the best to ya.

Lets see how many houses Catarina does actually builds.

Jezehell

Rookie
your brain, your hands, your will. The skills were are taught as children is how we make our way through life as adults. I was never gonna turn our chat to smut miss. All the best to ya.

Lets see how many houses Catarina does actually builds.

wise words, and you're a perfect gentleman, wino. ;)

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
look its going to take one guy whos going to abuse em and fuck em in the ass unwillingly, because he paid for it and opinions will change on the subject its stupid and no less or diff. then being a slut hooker......
Catarina2-0.jpg

Was she worth it?

No
is anyone worth fucking just for money i dont think so.......

Hellwig

Banned
A man named Natsu, from Japan, fended off strong competition from American bidders Jack Miller and Jack Right, and a big spender from India, Rudra Chatterjee, for the 20-year-old, Catarina Migliorini.

Where's Jack Off when u need him? :D

mrln

silent ghost
does he fuck her only once or does he get her for the day? is it vaginal or anal or both? any oral involved? these were the questions id ask before i drop 3/4 of a million bux on some fuckin chick.

Dany56

Expected to be impressed.
i read somewere that the Japan man offer $700,000 us, i hope he get what he paid for..lol

gman

Free Shrugs©
This user was banned
does he fuck her only once or does he get her for the day? is it vaginal or anal or both? any oral involved? these were the questions id ask before i drop 3/4 of a million bux on some fuckin chick.

The post coital sandwich ought to be pretty fucking spectacular too.

SimmonS

SS Teutonic knights templar
Well if condoms are obligatory deals off unless it's a special Japanese condom specially designed to fit small Asian man penis.

Back