Missouri mom, 26, is charged with baking her newborn baby daughter to death in an OVEN (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Right In The Feelz

It's not what it ain't
I wonder if they found a roast in the crib. It would've backed up her story. On that note, how many cribs have knobs you have to turn to make them work? Fucking retard

Choppy

🧚‍♂️ Good vibes 🪓
Let's be honest here, us white folks do some crazy shit, too. Like, pineapples on pizza for example. It's just sickening and I know goddamn well that a white dude with a man-bun and a Yorkie invented that shit.
A man from Greece did. He died in 2017 he was 83.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
View attachment 752398

A Missouri mom has been accused of baking her newborn daughter to death in an oven after allegedly mistaking it for a crib.

Mariah Thomas, 26, was charged with endangering the welfare of a child after one-month-old Za’Riah Mae was found dead with 'burn wounds', according to an arrest warrant.

Cops were called to the mom's Kansas City home to reports of a child not breathing on Friday- the day after Thomas' birthday.

When they arrived, they found the infant covered in burns, with her 'blackened' clothing melted onto her diaper.

A devastated friend of Thomas' told DailyMail.com that Za'Riah was a 'very bubbly' baby, who was 'smiling all the time'.

She also suggested Thomas' mental health may have played a role in the tragedy.

'Mariah had mental issues from what I know and didn’t have the mindset of a adult, she thought like a child,' the friend said, adding she last talked to the mom on Monday.

Za'Riah's grandfather told police he received a call from her mom at around 1pm on Friday in which she told him 'something was wrong with the baby and he needed to return home immediately'.

On returning home immediately began to smell smoke and found Za'Riah dead in her crib.

Thomas told him she had 'accidentally' put her in the oven, according to court filings.

Za'Riah was discovered by police in a car seat inside her home with 'apparent thermal injuries on various parts of a her body'.

She was wearing a bodysuit over a diaper which appeared to have melted onto it which was 'very dirty, possibly burned'.

A charred baby blanket was also discovered and taken as evidence.

Thomas was transported to police headquarters for an interview where she invoked her fifth amendment right to remain silent.

But she consented to detectives obtaining a blood draw and accessing her phone data.

Thomas' social media presents her as a doting mom, who referred to her daughter as her 'princess'.

In one Facebook post she states her desire to be, 'the best mother I can be to my beautiful daughter.'

But in one haunting post made just weeks before the tragedy Thomas complained that nobody was looking out for her.

'Mfs claim they my friend by don't never check up on me or Za'Riah,' she wrote on January 20.

Thomas is currently being held at the Jackson County Detention Center

RIP 🙏

Would've been funny if when the mother put the baby in the oven Satan appeared and just took the baby out and put it back in its crib because he couldn't even stomach seeing such evil. Then he gave the baby a special amulet that gave it satanic powers so now its impervious to fire for the rest of its life and also it's telekinetic.
nigga what

qwepoi1

Rookie
View attachment 752398

A Missouri mom has been accused of baking her newborn daughter to death in an oven after allegedly mistaking it for a crib.

Mariah Thomas, 26, was charged with endangering the welfare of a child after one-month-old Za’Riah Mae was found dead with 'burn wounds', according to an arrest warrant.

Cops were called to the mom's Kansas City home to reports of a child not breathing on Friday- the day after Thomas' birthday.

When they arrived, they found the infant covered in burns, with her 'blackened' clothing melted onto her diaper.

A devastated friend of Thomas' told DailyMail.com that Za'Riah was a 'very bubbly' baby, who was 'smiling all the time'.

She also suggested Thomas' mental health may have played a role in the tragedy.

'Mariah had mental issues from what I know and didn’t have the mindset of a adult, she thought like a child,' the friend said, adding she last talked to the mom on Monday.

Za'Riah's grandfather told police he received a call from her mom at around 1pm on Friday in which she told him 'something was wrong with the baby and he needed to return home immediately'.

On returning home immediately began to smell smoke and found Za'Riah dead in her crib.

Thomas told him she had 'accidentally' put her in the oven, according to court filings.

Za'Riah was discovered by police in a car seat inside her home with 'apparent thermal injuries on various parts of a her body'.

She was wearing a bodysuit over a diaper which appeared to have melted onto it which was 'very dirty, possibly burned'.

A charred baby blanket was also discovered and taken as evidence.

Thomas was transported to police headquarters for an interview where she invoked her fifth amendment right to remain silent.

But she consented to detectives obtaining a blood draw and accessing her phone data.

Thomas' social media presents her as a doting mom, who referred to her daughter as her 'princess'.

In one Facebook post she states her desire to be, 'the best mother I can be to my beautiful daughter.'

But in one haunting post made just weeks before the tragedy Thomas complained that nobody was looking out for her.

'Mfs claim they my friend by don't never check up on me or Za'Riah,' she wrote on January 20.

Thomas is currently being held at the Jackson County Detention Center

Somebody needs to throw her in a dumpster fire 🔥👹🔥

eatmydiarrhoea

GIMMETHELOOT
This user was banned
Let's not overlook Mariah's impeccable timing... because nothing says "Happy Birthday" like a charred baby blanket and a side of child endangerment charges. I can just imagine the greeting card now: "Roses are red, violets are blue, sorry I baked our daughter, my mental health's askew."

But hey, let's give credit where credit's due, Mariah really knows how to multitask. Not only did she turn her daughter into a human rotisserie, but she also managed to invoke her fifth amendment right to remain silent while simultaneously updating her social media with heartwarming posts about being the best mom ever. I mean, who needs accountability when you've got a killer Instagram feed, right?

So, to all the aspiring parents out there, let Mariah's cautionary tale be a lesson: when it comes to parenting, maybe stick to the basics like changing diapers and midnight feedings, and leave the oven out of the equation.

And remember, if your friend starts baking their offspring, it might be time to check in with them... or at least check in with Child Protective Services.

methedup77

Well Known Member
The Concerned Pro-social Half of Me:
- Please bring back mandatory sterilization for the mentally ill. If that's too coarse a notion, then at least implant IUD's in them; there's always going to be some sick and desperate degenerate who doesn't mind fucking and impregnating feeble-minded adults like this.

The Unconcerned Anti-social Half of Me:
- Who gives a fuck?
I think babies should be born based off income. $25k per child of yellow income. Otherwise abort. And shove iud in them. Or first one is shame on you. Second one? Is totally on you and you loose all government benefits. And iud installed.

They say white ppl are fucked up. But these low income miscrients do some stupid shit with their kids too. Fuck jail and prison. Incinerate the bitch like she did her kid

Back