Missouri mom, 26, is charged with baking her newborn baby daughter to death in an OVEN (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
81113665-0-image-a-4_1707615463056.jpg

A Missouri mom has been accused of baking her newborn daughter to death in an oven after allegedly mistaking it for a crib.

Mariah Thomas, 26, was charged with endangering the welfare of a child after one-month-old Za’Riah Mae was found dead with 'burn wounds', according to an arrest warrant.

Cops were called to the mom's Kansas City home to reports of a child not breathing on Friday- the day after Thomas' birthday.

When they arrived, they found the infant covered in burns, with her 'blackened' clothing melted onto her diaper.

A devastated friend of Thomas' told DailyMail.com that Za'Riah was a 'very bubbly' baby, who was 'smiling all the time'.

She also suggested Thomas' mental health may have played a role in the tragedy.

'Mariah had mental issues from what I know and didn’t have the mindset of a adult, she thought like a child,' the friend said, adding she last talked to the mom on Monday.

Za'Riah's grandfather told police he received a call from her mom at around 1pm on Friday in which she told him 'something was wrong with the baby and he needed to return home immediately'.

On returning home immediately began to smell smoke and found Za'Riah dead in her crib.

Thomas told him she had 'accidentally' put her in the oven, according to court filings.

Za'Riah was discovered by police in a car seat inside her home with 'apparent thermal injuries on various parts of a her body'.

She was wearing a bodysuit over a diaper which appeared to have melted onto it which was 'very dirty, possibly burned'.

A charred baby blanket was also discovered and taken as evidence.

Thomas was transported to police headquarters for an interview where she invoked her fifth amendment right to remain silent.

But she consented to detectives obtaining a blood draw and accessing her phone data.

Thomas' social media presents her as a doting mom, who referred to her daughter as her 'princess'.

In one Facebook post she states her desire to be, 'the best mother I can be to my beautiful daughter.'

But in one haunting post made just weeks before the tragedy Thomas complained that nobody was looking out for her.

'Mfs claim they my friend by don't never check up on me or Za'Riah,' she wrote on January 20.

Thomas is currently being held at the Jackson County Detention Center

DokraOwl

Hooter
Would've been funny if when the mother put the baby in the oven Satan appeared and just took the baby out and put it back in its crib because he couldn't even stomach seeing such evil. Then he gave the baby a special amulet that gave it satanic powers so now its impervious to fire for the rest of its life and also it's telekinetic.

Bruno Puntz Jones

Well Known Member
The Concerned Pro-social Half of Me:
- Please bring back mandatory sterilization for the mentally ill. If that's too coarse a notion, then at least implant IUD's in them; there's always going to be some sick and desperate degenerate who doesn't mind fucking and impregnating feeble-minded adults like this.

The Unconcerned Anti-social Half of Me:
- Who gives a fuck?

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
Let me get this straight..

Retard finds fellow retard to fuck..

Retard gets pregnant..

(presuming this ) Retard "dad" leaves "mother" retard

"mother" retard then puts baby in oven BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT IT WAS A CRIB! ! ! ! ! ! !

SHE TURNED THE MOTHERFUCKING OVEN ON.... OVENS JUST DON'T TURN ON ! ! ! ! !

Baby retard is dead....

Retard spends rest of useless life in jail....

Be funny if she gets a job in the kitchen

Feralhuman

Rookie
That's one ashy baby

TPBJeoo.gif

TPBJeoo.gif

Would've been funny if when the mother put the baby in the oven Satan appeared and just took the baby out and put it back in its crib because he couldn't even stomach seeing such evil. Then he gave the baby a special amulet that gave it satanic powers so now its impervious to fire for the rest of its life and also it's telekinetic.
Geez mate, with that imagination you should be writing novels. Seriously, Stephen King on Coke has nothing on you.

Last edited:

IExist

I exist
The Concerned Pro-social Half of Me:
- Please bring back mandatory sterilization for the mentally ill. If that's too coarse a notion, then at least implant IUD's in them; there's always going to be some sick and desperate degenerate who doesn't mind fucking and impregnating feeble-minded adults like this.

The Unconcerned Anti-social Half of Me:
- Who gives a fuck?
Sad part, I agree with this.

Jwat

Lurker
View attachment 752398

A Missouri mom has been accused of baking her newborn daughter to death in an oven after allegedly mistaking it for a crib.

Mariah Thomas, 26, was charged with endangering the welfare of a child after one-month-old Za’Riah Mae was found dead with 'burn wounds', according to an arrest warrant.

Cops were called to the mom's Kansas City home to reports of a child not breathing on Friday- the day after Thomas' birthday.

When they arrived, they found the infant covered in burns, with her 'blackened' clothing melted onto her diaper.

A devastated friend of Thomas' told DailyMail.com that Za'Riah was a 'very bubbly' baby, who was 'smiling all the time'.

She also suggested Thomas' mental health may have played a role in the tragedy.

'Mariah had mental issues from what I know and didn’t have the mindset of a adult, she thought like a child,' the friend said, adding she last talked to the mom on Monday.

Za'Riah's grandfather told police he received a call from her mom at around 1pm on Friday in which she told him 'something was wrong with the baby and he needed to return home immediately'.

On returning home immediately began to smell smoke and found Za'Riah dead in her crib.

Thomas told him she had 'accidentally' put her in the oven, according to court filings.

Za'Riah was discovered by police in a car seat inside her home with 'apparent thermal injuries on various parts of a her body'.

She was wearing a bodysuit over a diaper which appeared to have melted onto it which was 'very dirty, possibly burned'.

A charred baby blanket was also discovered and taken as evidence.

Thomas was transported to police headquarters for an interview where she invoked her fifth amendment right to remain silent.

But she consented to detectives obtaining a blood draw and accessing her phone data.

Thomas' social media presents her as a doting mom, who referred to her daughter as her 'princess'.

In one Facebook post she states her desire to be, 'the best mother I can be to my beautiful daughter.'

But in one haunting post made just weeks before the tragedy Thomas complained that nobody was looking out for her.

'Mfs claim they my friend by don't never check up on me or Za'Riah,' she wrote on January 20.

Thomas is currently being held at the Jackson County Detention Center

They are holding her on that charge. Most definitely will be upgraded to murder 1. And most definitely she will plead insanity. I know alot of crazy ass people and if she's not on drugs it's gonna be really hard to convince a jury you mistook an oven for a crib. They are not even remotely alike in any single capacity neevrmind the fact the oven was on and you 100% would feel the blast of heat when you opened the oven door no matter how fucking crazy you are. Otherwise if the oven was off when the baby was placed in you certainly would have had to turn it on after for the baby to have cooked.

They are holding her on that charge. Most definitely will be upgraded to murder 1. And most definitely she will plead insanity. I know alot of crazy ass people and if she's not on drugs it's gonna be really hard to convince a jury you mistook an oven for a crib. They are not even remotely alike in any single capacity neevrmind the fact the oven was on and you 100% would feel the blast of heat when you opened the oven door no matter how fucking crazy you are. Otherwise if the oven was off when the baby was placed in you certainly would have had to turn it on after for the baby to have cooked.
If she doesn't plead insanity she will definitely take a plea deal for a much lesser charge. I'm thinking felony child neglect resulting in death. Gives the judge a reasonable sentencing range of 20-40 years. But she will plead insanity and will unfortunately likely win. Or be unfit for trial. And just so everyone knows that's from a legal point of view. I would personally like to see her go up in flames like that airforce guy.

Back