Serious Animal Rapist. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
I ain’t seen any nice puppies for a while on here :(
wei-Hang_low.jpg

HER YA GO BUB.......PUPPIES !...............LMFAO !

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Loads of vids online of men sucking dogs off!
But this is a new low for the niggers out there!
BLM
Black Labrador’s matter!
Hi @MasochisticMommy how is your fine self today :) x
Post automatically merged:

He's got 99 problems
But a bitch ain't one...

or

And they called it
Puppy Love...

In gaol he'll be known for all time as Stoop Dog...

Stoop Dog the dog fucker.

"I'm a fully qualified vet. But you fuck ONE DOG and that's all they remember..."
Post automatically merged:

This is ALL races that do this f'ed up crap. Sad world we live in when not even children & animals are safe.
I say old boy, I really have to object. A white fella would never stoop so low as to have carnal knowledge of a dog despite it being mans best friend.

No, this is something that only a niggah could stoop to. And perhaps a chow. I mean they do like ducks so I'm told.

Mind you, a good look'n camel, well, enough said what what?

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I think I read somewhere that he said it wasn't his fault, the dogs were sluts...
funny you should say that.

in the 1840's in England, the word to describe a female dog was 'slut'.

It later became 'bitch'.

God only knows what it is now. Probably some LGBTQ / PETA weirdo combo thing.

Dog fucker, that is truely scraping the bottom of the PAL tin it really is.
I just can’t believe the whites started it all by stealing land.
I just can't believe you even think that is important, even if it's true, which it's not. We never stole land, we invaded and grabbed it ourselves.

I'ts nice to be able to sit around for 40 000 years or so singing Kumbaya and inventing an eel trap and digging stick but not so smart when up against advanced civilisations armed with fire arms and sailing in ocean going ships with highly effective global navigation systems.

SlovakBabe

Forum Veteran
22 years of tax dollars wasted on this scum, should be skinned and set out in the middle of africa for the animals to return their justice

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
through reading the entire article until I got to the picture I 100% thought this was a white dude, for some reason this screams "white people shit" to me, guess I was wrong

Back