animals Animal Warning! The Pit Wouldn't Tap (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

God'sMan

Well Known Member
Sounds horrible but best way to stop one of these things from attacking you if you don't have a weapon is to break one of their legs. Almost broke her leg but snagged the ankle, better luck next time chap.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
If you’re in an active attack and the Pitt has a hold of your limb, grab your keychain and spray it in the face with ur pepper spray / mace. It will let go and send it running away howling bc it doesn’t understand what’s in the mace. Dogs are super sensitive to smell so this will always work. Forget all this finger in the butthole nonsense! Who is really going to do that ? Brake the dogs legs? Maybe if I was a 6’7 sumo wrestler. Gouge their eyes out ? It’s not an alligator or a shark. Although it may work , who honestly thinks that women of all walks of life are going to cause much more violence than is already taking place ? The simple solution is to use pepper spray. It stops the attack and even prevents one from happening in the first place. When the dog is sprayed the chemicals cause a horrible reaction that makes the tear ducts swell and become red, temporarily blinding them. This gives you ample opportunity to get to safety. The best part about this is this there is ZERO injury to the attacking dog ( even if he deserves one ) as the effects subside in half an hour. Also, pepper spray doubles as a deterrent to human attacks and dog attacks. Postal workers in the USA carry them. It’s the smart little gadget that works! Not available for use in the UK , but legal in all 50 USA states.

GoremaniacSS

This user was banned
For entertainment I would feed your Poodle to a Njigger's Pit , and then Stomp the Pit to death and light it on fire.
Both Pits and Sub-human Mudd Njigger breeds should be eradicated entirely into extinction

Back