🌲🐱One Dead After Pussy Attacks Hunters in Northern CA Woods 🐱 🌲 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Eric Blair

Drop acid, and then bombs. 🇺🇸🇺🇦🇮🇱
Pussy can kill, and it did so in California a few weeks ago. Two brothers were hunting in the Northern California woods when a pussy striked, in the mountain lion variety. One brother is dead but the other survived.
Local News ABC10:

Unfortunately the beautiful yet ferocious puss was put down, so it doesn’t kill again. I’ve always wondered if big cats like mountain lions develop a taste for human flesh and a liking for hunting us but those questions are for another time I guess…

ABC10:

Apparently this was the first fatal attack in twenty years. Unlucky bastards, and not just the brothers but the cat too!

spamdagger79

Throbbing Member
bastards.jpg

Eric Blair

Eric Blair

SquirmsOfUse

Fresh Meat
Pussy can kill, and it did so in California a few weeks ago. Two brothers were hunting in the Northern California woods when a pussy striked, in the mountain lion variety. One brother is dead but the other survived.
Local News ABC10:

Unfortunately the beautiful yet ferocious puss was put down, so it doesn’t kill again. I’ve always wondered if big cats like mountain lions develop a taste for human flesh and a liking for hunting us but those questions are for another time I guess…

ABC10:

Apparently this was the first fatal attack in twenty years. Unlucky bastards, and not just the brothers but the cat too!

He gave his life for his brother... people like that are never forgotten.

Back