animals Animal Warning! The Pit Wouldn't Tap (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
If you’re in an active attack and the Pitt has a hold of your limb, grab your keychain and spray it in the face with ur pepper spray / mace. It will let go and send it running away howling bc it doesn’t understand what’s in the mace. Dogs are super sensitive to smell so this will always work. Forget all this finger in the butthole nonsense! Who is really going to do that ? Brake the dogs legs? Maybe if I was a 6’7 sumo wrestler. Gouge their eyes out ? It’s not an alligator or a shark. Although it may work , who honestly thinks that women of all walks of life are going to cause much more violence than is already taking place ? The simple solution is to use pepper spray. It stops the attack and even prevents one from happening in the first place. When the dog is sprayed the chemicals cause a horrible reaction that makes the tear ducts swell and become red, temporarily blinding them. This gives you ample opportunity to get to safety. The best part about this is this there is ZERO injury to the attacking dog ( even if he deserves one ) as the effects subside in half an hour. Also, pepper spray doubles as a deterrent to human attacks and dog attacks. Postal workers in the USA carry them. It’s the smart little gadget that works! Not available for use in the UK , but legal in all 50 USA states.
I'm sold! Next time I'm at Walmart I'm getting some pepper spray. Thanks!

Courtland

Lurker
My neighbors pit bull chased my 5yr old daughter into our house she was right at the door and got lucky,I was at work and when I got home I cou.d see a huge dent in our door,that's how fucking aggressive this dog was,so I did what any good dad would do,I cal.ed my buddy over grabbed my 45 when my buddy showed up I had him unlock their gate on purpose and call the dog which was super aggressive and I blew it's fucking head off

Digzy

Lurker
I agree except I do actually like pits just most owners are fucking degenerates that can’t handle the responsibility of a large dog
Some pits just need a bullet and owners need to be responsible and educated enough to recognise this and knock them off humanely so this never happens

BadLX3057

shock value
Whoever owns this dog did not train him properly, and this is the result. I have 2 Pitbulls and they have never attacked me or my family, not anyone and they never will. You have to be the pack leader with ANY breed, not just Pitbulls. They are loyal and dedicated once they learn their position in the pack. They are both rescues scheduled to die. I found out about it and took them both that same day. After about a week they both learned what not to do and they are family members. There will always be haters that don’t or can’t understand how it’s not the breed. It’s just popular to get on the bandwagon and try to argue they are all bloodthirsty uncontrollable beasts. I know better.

devil2511

Colon Crusher😇😇
images (1).jpeg

Finally a man to help with a vicious dog. You usually see sorry ass women who can’t do shit but still try. Fucking women are stupid whores

Back