disaster Annoying Scooter Riders Crash (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
I found one of those on my neghborhood's trash day once as a teenager, I think it was called a Go-Ped. It had solid rubber tires and the engine was the same used for a weed-wacker. The carburetor was a bit fucked up, likely the reason it was thrown away, but I managed to fix it with some ingenuity. Fun little contraption but very dangerous, at high speeds the slightest shimmy of the handlebars could lead to a crash so I never took it over 20mph.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
I fucking hate these people. We have quite a few electric scooter companies in Denver that are always tossed about everywhere. The only good thing is the ratio of riders to injury is very high so that makes me happy...
Those scooters were not electric

I found one of those on my neghborhood's trash day once as a teenager, I think it was called a Go-Ped. It had solid rubber tires and the engine was the same used for a weed-wacker. The carburetor was a bit fucked up, likely the reason it was thrown away, but I managed to fix it with some ingenuity. Fun little contraption but very dangerous, at high speeds the slightest shimmy of the handlebars could lead to a crash so I never took it over 20mph.
Who fucking cares????

Back