bizarre Another Walmart chimp out (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
Take him away boys!!
His statements of “is this what you wanted to see a young black man get arrested?” Proves that he thinks he’s done nothing wrong . Which is what is undoubtedly wrong with blacks, nobody actually holds them accountable . We let them live like they are humans capable of sentient thought yet at the same time treat them like they are animals unable to control their actions. Makes no fucking sense

beetlejuice420

☠ Go Ahead, Make My Millenium
The world in a nutshell
131.png

beetlejuice420

☠ Go Ahead, Make My Millenium
I wish racism held the same amount of esteem it once had. You once had to work to be called a racist now all you gotta do is open your white eyes. It takes away from who I really am.
I live in The Netherlands and I must say that black / african / refugees has more rights then us. "We as dutch people had enough" but we can't do nothing about it

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
I live in The Netherlands and I must say that black / african / refugees has more rights then us. "We as dutch people had enough" but we can't do nothing about it
Aye we all still can but we must have the type of resolve to dedicate ourselves completely and accept any and all repercussions if we were to lose. In short what we don’t lack in ideology we make up for in laziness. That’s the problem with whites we meet a few ok melanin saturated fucks and then we hold on to hope that the other 95% will become or is the same and it’s simply illogical.

Back