bizarre Anyone Here A Plumber 🪠 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Angelmaker6

Deathcore Stoner 🤘🏼
One time this bitch wanted me to wire a generator transfer switch to her panel box and there was a single path through the house with shit piled 6ft tall on both sides. Sooo much shit! Turned around 3 steps in. Fucking disgusting ass people!

IntriguedByDeath

Forum Veteran
Fuck what a slob. I'm no clean freak, but you can see every square inch of my fucking floor unless there's furniture or an appliance on it.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Looks like someone's house i know... Absolutely DISGUSTING!!!!

NOPE, NOPE, NOPE!!!!

I couldn't live like that. I get annoyed when even a towel is outta place .. 🤔😂😂😂😖😬😬😬😬

Gone crazy back soon

Farts in elevators
I picked up a 20 cubic yard roll off dumpster full top to bottom with womens clothes. It weighed just shy of 9 tons when I went to tip it at the landfill. I picked up another one from the same house with bloody mattresses and boxes full of syringes and other drug paraphernalia. It was a meth cook house where the SWAT team killed two people.

Gamma🍄Goblin

Im the guy who cleans up your mess after you die!
IMG_20210909_102524.jpg
IMG_20210908_155642.jpg
IMG_20210819_151935.jpg
IMG_20201204_134808.jpg
IMG_20201204_134539.jpg

I see this kind of shit on a daily basis.

mrln

silent ghost
uh no.
"clean this fucking place up first or call someone else. and im sure when someone else comes here, they will tell you to do the same as i just said".

fucking gross. and shes walking around barefoot with that shit water all over her place.
just think how unhygenic she is too. fucking nasty people.

Back