Anyone Want To Help This Guy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sticky4life

Fresh Meat
Those black cunts call everyone 'niggers' even if they are white. Blacks claim they're victimised? They create a rod for their own back. Why can't we call a black baboons a nigger? That's what they are. That's what they call themselves and everyone else is it not? Surely there must be plenty of space in a zoo...yet, even the monkeys don't want them near them. lol

Good job girl !!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE. View attachment 585433
And baboons and monkeys skintone is your exact color if they cut its fur off and that's why you stay somewhere trying to change your color talking bout white pride.shut the fuck up.ALI,CUMBAYA,ALI,CUMBAYA๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

1652984324054.png

ChimpBasher

Rookie
And baboons and monkeys skintone is your exact color if they cut its fur off and that's why you stay somewhere trying to change your color talking bout white pride.shut the fuck up.ALI,CUMBAYA,ALI,CUMBAYA๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ
Patrick_Ewing_Totally_Looks_Like.jpg
4664897b707a8f921.jpg

You're just a stupid monkey Have you ever seen a monkey with blue eyes? Have you ever seen a monkey with blonde hair? Have you ever seen a monkey with a prominent nose? We white people create civilization for the world. And now let's talk about Africans, African been around longer than any race, yet evolved the least. No matter where they are in the world they bring uncivilized behavior, fatherless homes, freeloaders, high crime rates and shit like "YOU".

FACT. The white man was the best thing to ever happen to blacks. If it wasn't for the white man blacks would still be in Africa instead of spread out and many videos in this site shows what they'd all be doing with their free time along with all the robbery, rape, beheading, and butchering videos. Another FACT."
2.png

Sticky4life

Fresh Meat
View attachment 598409View attachment 598410
You're just a stupid monkey Have you ever seen a monkey with blue eyes? Have you ever seen a monkey with blonde hair? Have you ever seen a monkey with a prominent nose? We white people create civilization for the world. And now let's talk about Africans, African been around longer than any race, yet evolved the least. No matter where they are in the world they bring uncivilized behavior, fatherless homes, freeloaders, high crime rates and shit like "YOU".

FACT. The white man was the best thing to ever happen to blacks. If it wasn't for the white man blacks would still be in Africa instead of spread out and many videos in this site shows what they'd all be doing with their free time along with all the robbery, rape, beheading, and butchering videos. Another FACT."
View attachment 598421
What you do is get mad and go kill your parents,go to schools and kill your fellow students,walk in your jobs and kill your employees,you go on serial killing sprees and may even eat the dead bodies fool.you think it's great to be white?are you fuking kidding me.Do you have any idea how many poor white trash is in the world?meth using until your teeth fall out and all kinds of weirdo shit.who goes and put chemicals together to get high?yall ass๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I will take black over yall reckless white asses anyday,are we serious?you cant handle me because imma speak facts.How yall so fuking proud to be white but the first muthafukas in a tanning bed or laying in deadly sun to be tan and if your wife come home brown,you licking ass all night.i would never wanna alter my body to be white so all my insides could show.who the fuck wants to be white in 2022,idiot.we got rap music and you muthafukas slam dance looking like total dumb asses.you kill,rob,steal like every other race.get yo ass to someone else because I ain't even got started๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
What you do is get mad and go kill your parents,go to schools and kill your fellow students,walk in your jobs and kill your employees,you go on serial killing sprees and may even eat the dead bodies fool.you think it's great to be white?are you fuking kidding me.Do you have any idea how many poor white trash is in the world?meth using until your teeth fall out and all kinds of weirdo shit.who goes and put chemicals together to get high?yall ass๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I will take black over yall reckless white asses anyday,are we serious?you cant handle me because imma speak facts.How yall so fuking proud to be white but the first muthafukas in a tanning bed or laying in deadly sun to be tan and if your wife come home brown,you licking ass all night.i would never wanna alter my body to be white so all my insides could show.who the fuck wants to be white in 2022,idiot.we got rap music and you muthafukas slam dance looking like total dumb asses.you kill,rob,steal like every other race.get yo ass to someone else because I ain't even got started๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ
Found the nigger.

Boy that was difficult to read. Here, I believe you may benefit from this if you can comprehend it.

Sentence Structure: Learn the Rules for Every Sentence Type

Pyrocircus1

This user was banned
What about the problematic and unsafe behavior of the black children? I would gladly donate some of my older ammo to lower income black neighborhoods in democrat run cities to watch these people reduce there own population
Niggers are a fucking parasite

Monster138

Any hole is fuckable if your brave enough.
Iโ€™ll do you one better. We still have a town here in good old liberal faggot filled Ca that has a sign on the city limits sign that says โ€œwelcome to xxxxxxx, donโ€™t let the sun set on your black assโ€

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Those black cunts call everyone 'Basketball Americans' even if they are white. Blacks claim they're victimised? They create a rod for their own back. Why can't we call a black baboons a Basketball American? That's what they are. That's what they call themselves and everyone else is it not? Surely there must be plenty of space in a zoo...yet, even the monkeys don't want them near them. lol

Good job girl !!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE. View attachment 585433
Im pretty sure that the word means Cu nt in their language but they see it as RACIEST if a white person calls them it.
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

What a fragile little bitch. So concerned with kids he doesn't know. Fuckin pedo.
Whats he doing following schoolgirls anyway...
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
โ€œ well my daddy says that word all the time so I figured aint nobody gonna blame me when my daddy an his daddy use dat word all the friggin time !โ€

They obviously dindu muffin
Can we do a special shout out to my friend ? Itโ€™s his birthday! His name is Nick Ger.

Last edited:

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
As stupid as these little twats are, what exactly is bombarding the school administration with phone calls and emails going to do?

What do you insist on happening when you DO call or email?

More than likely, the school staff didn't condone the behavior or produce the video, and there's no credible threat posed by a couple of mouthy white cunts.

When the girls escalate their antics to assault, robbery or rioting, then tell be about "unsafe.

Back