Anyone Want To Help This Guy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bender41

Forum Veteran
Those black cunts call everyone 'Basketball Americans' even if they are white. Blacks claim they're victimised? They create a rod for their own back. Why can't we call a black baboons a Basketball American? That's what they are. That's what they call themselves and everyone else is it not? Surely there must be plenty of space in a zoo...yet, even the monkeys don't want them near them. lol

Good job girl !!! 💖💖💖 WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE. View attachment 585433
When i see this picture the Shaka Zulu theme plays in my head 😁

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Lmfao y’all crackers are soooo obsessed wit us I’ll never get it, well…then again we are better then y’all at literally everything😂
You are better than us at speaking

Lmfao y’all crackers are soooo obsessed wit us I’ll never get it, well…then again we are better then y’all at literally everything😂
Guess that's why yall kill each other in record numbers and account for over half the crime in the nation.... lol nigg-er power!

This occurred in what we yanks call 'sundown towns'. Meaning no blacks allowed after dark.
View attachment 585381
Lol, Tough shit. No help from me or anyone I know. Go cry in a corner sensitive BITCH.

Fuck niggers , white people should kill black people !
Let them do it. They're excellent at taking each other out... and the great thing about it is that it won't change. They are literally thier own worst enemy and it's beautiful.

Last edited:
Back