Are you fucking serious England!!! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
“Veterans have been told NOT to wear their medals and regalia whilst travelling toward the Cenotaph and any Remembrance Day ceremonies, in order to avoid being attacked.”

I’m sorry! THEY FUCKING EARNED THEM! They fucking earned the right to wear them!
What the actual fuck

Gabi2002

This user was banned
I think all the veterans in England should put their medals on, grab a machete and a scooter then roll on out to their remembrance ceremony.

tumblr_mhvd15wBtc1qbtvboo1_400.gif

Radioactive2010

This user was banned
“Veterans have been told NOT to wear their medals and regalia whilst travelling toward the Cenotaph and any Remembrance Day ceremonies, in order to avoid being attacked.”

I’m sorry! THEY FUCKING EARNED THEM! They fucking earned the right to wear them!
What the actual fuck
Chill and take a pill dude.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
All the skinheads and hooligans should get together and ambush any sand niggers that show up :tu:

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
Sorry mate but I'm calling bullshit on this. I'm a vet' too, with 25+ years service in the British Army (17/21 lancers, Queen's Royal Lancers then onto the Royal Lancers). I've not heard this. I have not been told this. Tomorrow I march through Peterborough in my finery, along with many of my friends and colleagues. I will NEVER be scared to wear the uniform.

Vwj

NewbieX
Sorry mate but I'm calling bullshit on this. I'm a vet' too, with 25+ years service in the British Army (17/21 lancers, Queen's Royal Lancers then onto the Royal Lancers). I've not heard this. I have not been told this. Tomorrow I march through Peterborough in my finery, along with many of my friends and colleagues. I will NEVER be scared to wear the uniform.
Just putting what I’ve seen dude
Glad you are in the March, thank you for your service

Back