disaster Arsonist Trouble Causing Punks (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Is that a Pikey site or do they just park their caravans outside houses like that? If it's anything like British Pikeys the Police will leave them alone. They get special treatment here.

mccracken

giving death, taking death
what is a pikey ? Is it a person with polluting habits and steals from others ? oh well, than i know what a pikey is......:nod:

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
what is a pikey ? Is it a person with polluting habits and steals from others ? oh well, than i know what a pikey is......:nod:
1698762346453.png

They detest being called "pikey" so the more you call them pikey, the better.
They're basically thieves that live in caravans or houses that look like caravans. They don't pay tax and avoid paying bills and for anything else. They call themselves "travellers" but they don't travel, they just live in dwellings that have the ability to travel. They'll steal anything that's not nailed down.
Basically, they're scum.

mccracken

giving death, taking death
View attachment 720191

They detest being called "pikey" so the more you call them pikey, the better.
They're basically thieves that live in caravans or houses that look like caravans. They don't pay tax and avoid paying bills and for anything else. They call themselves "travellers" but they don't travel, they just live in dwellings that have the ability to travel. They'll steal anything that's not nailed down.
Basically, they're scum.
thank you for your explanation- As I supposed....In Germany and Austria we used to call those useless scum "Zigeuner"(travelling thieves) and everbody knew whats coming. But this idiom is now forbidden. we now have to call them "Sinti und Roma refugees" and they have all the privilege you already described. Let me quote a friend of mine:"scum scum scum scum .......:hifive:

Charles Bliss

This user was banned
Knackers, a protected species, literally bipedal cockroaches although im sure they too will survive a nuclear fallout and still be utter vermin.

Back