At least 11 killed in shooting at office of French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Twisted Gut

Necrotic
I'm reading the 'false flag' claims, now saying no blood from shot cop?? Anyone know what gun he's using? I think the other has an AK but I'm no expert...

D

dankhead

Internet Warrior
I'm reading the 'false flag' claims, now saying no blood from shot cop?? Anyone know what gun he's using? I think the other has an AK but I'm no expert...
AK as well. Different style compared to the traditional wood.

The blood could have soaked up under the body on to the clothes. The camera isnt on him long enough for the pooling effect.

spaze

Rookie
Hope the police get them alive and spray them with automatic fire.At this point they need the satisfaction of killing those fucking useless fucks.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Do French police carry guns? And the South Park artists better take cover...
Both the Nationale Police and the Municipal police carry 9mm sidearms. I think that some witnesses that reported seeing a few cops on bikes retreat because they were "unarmed" threw alot of people off. What they probably meant was that the cops retreated because they were outgunned and probably didn't draw their sidearms - which was a smart move against two or three gunmen pumping AK-47 automatic rounds/bursts at you.

Judging from the video, the cop that was shot on the sidewalk was a Nationale Police member (although he doesn't seem to have his 'POLICE' bar/patch on his back) and my guess is that he didn't even get his sidearm out of it's holster. He was probably in the process of retreating for cover and was hit from behind. The gunmen made sure he was dead because he was armed.

Some photos of Nationale Police in Paris and a photo of their current service sidearm. Note, not all of them wear their bonnets or ball caps.

paris-national-police-1.jpg

paris-national-police-2.jpg

paris-national-police-3.jpg

paris-national-police-4.jpg

5. A SIG-Sauer-Pro-SP-2022 9mm currently in use by the French police.
SIG-Sauer-Pro-SP-2022.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
AK as well. Different style compared to the traditional wood.
The blood could have soaked up under the body on to the clothes. The camera isnt on him long enough for the pooling effect.
They're both using AK-47's - just different variations. One gunman seems to have a folding stock version while the other has a fixed wood stock. Several reports came out that there were gunmen with Kalashnikovs, which is an AK-47.

I was a bit surprised as well that there was no blood spray/splatter from the close-range shot to the head. In the video we can see a puff of dust kick up on the sidewalk to the right of the cop's head when the gunman fires so I'd take it that the gunman hit his mark.

THE SHEIKH

Chief Trump Campaign Strategist
lol look at the french police...bunch of snatches in there too. i'm sure these terrorists are cowering from these dumb broads!

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
They're both using AK-47's - just different variations. One gunman seems to have a folding stock version while the other has a fixed wood stock. Several reports came out that there were gunmen with Kalashnikovs, which is an AK-47.

I was a bit surprised as well that there was no blood spray/splatter from the close-range shot to the head. In the video we can see a puff of dust kick up on the sidewalk to the right of the cop's head when the gunman fires so I'd take it that the gunman hit his mark.

They look like the mass produced Chinese reproductions.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
It's a huge comunity of muslims in France, 5 milion people. Police never arrested these crazy terrorists. They will be found death

E

Emperor Herbet

Internet Warrior
10.35 Said and Cherif Kouachi are believed to be holed up in this building, on an industrial complex near Dammartin-en-Goele with one hostage
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...11329976/Paris-Charlie-Hebdo-attack-live.html

UPDATE:

French police launch raids on two separate sieges at a kosher grocery in east Paris and Dammartin, north-east of the capital where the Charlie Hebdo suspects have reportedly been killed - latest updates

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...11329976/Paris-Charlie-Hebdo-attack-live.html

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Back