At least 11 killed in shooting at office of French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

TedMcNasty

No Neck Nick.... SUCK MY DICK!
Was the guy that came charging out the cop that went in? If so he must have been hit by friendly fire.

TedMcNasty

No Neck Nick.... SUCK MY DICK!
That was what I thought too Ted

I'm fairly certain that the cop that went in got fucked up by the flash bang and tossed his shield and ran out the door. (White flag?) There was some real noob shooting going on there. I also theorize that we see him later laying on the ground with a bandaged leg. I think the figure in black towards the back of the store was the bad guy.... But I could be wrong.

Torque Button

"boo fucking hoo" "Die in a fire"
This user was banned
Islamic Lunatics Were Angered By These Muhammad Cartoons In Paris Magazine Charlie Hebdo

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
isis affiliate @paladinofjihad tweeted jan 5 .. "snaileaters gonna eat lead " ,as he inserted cryng emoji and gun emoji

he followed it right up with tweet, " remember..... you read it here first !'"

yes police/government suspended his account JUST now,
also gone his hummous paprika recipe and the recipe for sugared rose lokum delicacy. WTF you combine politics and cuisine, man.
*kis imak* for combining the life (food) and death (to paris) in this a tweetie ville:beatadeadhorse:

Last edited:

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
the name Hayat *pronounced like high-yet* it means life.
which she will have to run for unless someone pays under table $$ andshe returns back to middle east hid in boats that bring arab hash/opium to europe

didixdeux

NewbieX
charlie hebdo10janvier2015 017.JPG

[Quote = "0rganDonor, poste: 738 071, membre: 1067"] Des hommes armés ont attaqué le bureau de Paris du magazine satirique français Charlie Hebdo, tuant 12 personnes et en blessant sept dans une attaque islamiste apparente.

Au moins deux assaillants masqués ont ouvert le feu avec des fusils d'assaut dans le bureau et ont échangé des coups de feu avec la police dans la rue à l'extérieur avant de se enfuir en voiture.

Les hommes armés ont crié "nous avons vengé le prophète Mahomet", disent les témoins.

Président François Hollande a dit qu'il n'y avait pas de doute, il avait été une attaque terroriste "de la barbarie exceptionnelle".

Une opération de police est en cours dans la région parisienne pour attraper les tueurs.

Reportage de la BBC Nouvelles ... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30710883

[MEDIA = LiveLeak] bc6_1420632668 [/ MEDIA][/ QUOTE]
charlie hebdo10janvier2015 017.JPG

0rganDonor

Dragged n Dropped...
Dead terrorist Amedy Coulibaly outside the Kosher store

Video (apparently) showing Amedy Coulibaly before the attacks. Looks a lot like him to me...

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Back