bizarre Atleast Its Getting A Prayer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
I thought it was a woman 🤔

ATTENTION The FINDING of a LIFE BODY is reported on the ROAD to SAMBORONDÓN, near CORAL in the DAULE CANTON. The circumstances of the death, whether it was accidental or violent, are still unknown. A PRIEST is in the PLACE, PRAYING for his SOUL.

eatmydiarrhoea

GIMMETHELOOT
This user was banned
Looks like we've got ourselves a classic case of 'Whoopsie Daisy, There's a Dead Body on the Road.'

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for sending good vibes to the afterlife and whatnot, but maybe, just maybe, it's time to pick up the phone and dial 911 instead of relying solely on divine intervention, maybe?

I mean, come on, it's 2024 and we've got advanced medical technology, emergency services at our fingertips, and this guy's out there with his rosary, hoping for a miracle.

Sorry, Padre, but I don't think a Hail Mary is gonna bring ol' Ricardo Doe back to life.

CPR stands for Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation, not Clergyman's Prayer for Resurrection.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
Did you just assume that corpses religion?
7c6xg44li9921.jpg

As well as if they have a wang or not?

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Looks like we've got ourselves a classic case of 'Whoopsie Daisy, There's a Dead Body on the Road.'

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for sending good vibes to the afterlife and whatnot, but maybe, just maybe, it's time to pick up the phone and dial 911 instead of relying solely on divine intervention, maybe?

I mean, come on, it's 2024 and we've got advanced medical technology, emergency services at our fingertips, and this guy's out there with his rosary, hoping for a miracle.

Sorry, Padre, but I don't think a Hail Mary is gonna bring ol' Ricardo Doe back to life.

CPR stands for Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation, not Clergyman's Prayer for Resurrection.
That's not a priest doing a prayer to save them, that's "last rights" being administered.

Back