accident ~ 37 Year Old Cyclist Dead On The Spot After Being Hit By Train~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
:death:
In the Yaroslavl region, a passenger train on the Moscow-Chita route hit a 37-year-old cyclist to death. The incident occurred yesterday, August 24, at 16:50 on the railway section of the Debolovskaya - Rostov stations.

It was established that the victim is a resident of Rostov. Crossing the railway tracks on his bicycle, he ignored the red traffic light, the sound signal and the lowered barrier.

The train driver gave a high volume signal. However, the cyclist did not react to this. Then emergency braking was applied. But due to the short distance, the collision could not be avoided.

Information about the incident was published in a local group in social networks. In the comments to the post, eyewitness reports of the incident began to appear.

- I called an ambulance. He was riding his bike and didn't pay attention. Everything happened before my eyes. He suffered a dissection of the head in the temple area, a broken leg and foot. The guy works at the base near the crossing, sells feed, - wrote one of the eyewitnesses.

As a result of the emergency, the man received injuries incompatible with life, the press service of the Transport Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia for the Northwestern Federal District reported.

The cyclist is believed to have been drunk.

Currently, an inspection is being carried out and all the circumstances of the incident are being established.

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
In the Yaroslavl region, a passenger train on the Moscow-Chita route hit a 37-year-old cyclist to death. The incident occurred yesterday, August 24, at 16:50 on the railway section of the Debolovskaya - Rostov stations.

It was established that the victim is a resident of Rostov. Crossing the railway tracks on his bicycle, he ignored the red traffic light, the sound signal and the lowered barrier.

The train driver gave a high volume signal. However, the cyclist did not react to this. Then emergency braking was applied. But due to the short distance, the collision could not be avoided.

Information about the incident was published in a local group in social networks. In the comments to the post, eyewitness reports of the incident began to appear.

- I called an ambulance. He was riding his bike and didn't pay attention. Everything happened before my eyes. He suffered a dissection of the head in the temple area, a broken leg and foot. The guy works at the base near the crossing, sells feed, - wrote one of the eyewitnesses.

As a result of the emergency, the man received injuries incompatible with life, the press service of the Transport Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia for the Northwestern Federal District reported.

Currently, an inspection is being carried out and all the circumstances of the incident are being established.

View attachment 609740
"Injuries incompatible with life"
I Love it!

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
612853-c58ad653819c1c18e9581bb965214ff5_1.gif

BloodyRedHead

If this is reality then hell would be a vacation.

View attachment 609740
How do you not see a FUCKING TRAIN ??!

Back