beatings Attack at the ATM (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

randy25

Squishy Head 😁😁😁
wow so i just need a block as ATM and it will give me money?! how convinent 😁😁😁

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
Here's a little bit about me you all should know. I never carry cash. Being the global entity I am within the Earth realm, the conversion rates of modern currency are far too volatile these days as are the attitudes of those that wish to separate us from it. I carry a licensed pistol instead with a laser sight in the grip that I have used for more than 25 years now. Crooks are much more generous and giving of themselves that way whenever they see that green beam aimed at their face or chest. It hasn't failed to change their focus away from me yet, exactly like a cat with a laser pointer! I'm afraid the scythe is for afterwards but you didn't hear that from me. I'm a reaper of souls, not lives generally, and that's merely my job or duty, if you will. That may explain why I'm never really bothered out in public, that and the flying/hovering/floaty manifestation. It's an angelic characteristic those within our particular demographic share. Don't be alarmed. It isn't your time, yet. You'll know it when it is. The manner really isn't up to me unless you try to rob me or try one of those delusional let's-make-a-deal suggestions some of you actually think will work. That's another time when they grant me the green light.

Back