Aurora (CO) PD shooting, October 2, 2022 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lovdatchiggin

Forum Veteran
When I was a young-un, we called the RTD "Re-Tar-Dee".
Technology is about the only thing that changes. People sure as heck don't alter much.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Poor fucking kid had to witness that.
I don't think the cops could have avoided doing that. I had to watch a different angle to see it was actually a cop outside the bus who did the shooting, at first I thought they shot in the direction of the passengers and thought it was screwed up but everyone was out the way. Still not good for kids though.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
I’m from that neighborhood that’s the 15 bus on Colfax Avenue. They need to shoot every fuckhead drug addict that’s on that bus and clean it the fuck up.
You must not come from here, Colfax has always been junky city, hopefully always will be.

Hellvis

Rookie
You must not come from here, Colfax has always been junky city, hopefully always will be.
Yeah, I’m from that neighborhood it’s a fucking shit hole. It was a shit hole when we moved into their neighborhood in 1969.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Yeah, I’m from that neighborhood it’s a fucking shit hole. It was a shit hole when we moved into their neighborhood in 1969.
Maybe you should move🤔 it's like moving to Africa and saying someone should really do something here! (I thought you sounded like one of those stupid California yuppies moving here, we used to have it so good here before they found out our secret) because honestly that's the amazing part about Colfax, being the longest running street in America? *I read that somewhere*, you can get a $120 hair cut , $25 tacos, but also 2 streets down crack and hookers! I live farther north, a bit, but shout out to you neighbor👋

Hellvis

Rookie
Maybe you should move🤔 it's like moving to Africa and saying someone should really do something here! (I thought you sounded like one of those stupid California yuppies moving here, we used to have it so good here before they found out our secret) because honestly that's the amazing part about Colfax, being the longest running street in America? *I read that somewhere*, you can get a $120 hair cut , $25 tacos, but also 2 streets down crack and hookers! I live farther north, a bit, but shout out to you neighbor👋
One time I had to ride the 15 bus to downtown because my car was in the shop. It was total fucking hell and that was 20 years ago.

And if you want to go for extra shit hole Colfax I used to live at Pennsylvania and Colfax and we called it crack street.com
Maybe you should move🤔 it's like moving to Africa and saying someone should really do something here! (I thought you sounded like one of those stupid California yuppies moving here, we used to have it so good here before they found out our secret) because honestly that's the amazing part about Colfax, being the longest running street in America? *I read that somewhere*, you can get a $120 hair cut , $25 tacos, but also 2 streets down crack and hookers! I live farther north, a bit, but shout out to

Back