Aussie soldier arrested by war crimes (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
You can not possibly understand the circumstances is this situation. There was most likely Taliban using that area moments before. I'd like to think that anyways, we'll give this man his day in court

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
News said: life in prison. It means possible 35 years in jail. Now he is 41y.o.

Dead dude was a farmer. He was on the ground. Execution
Well he's an idiot for doing that shit on camera but I'm guessing that farmer was hiding Taliban on his farm. His family just want money. He probably beat the fuck out of his wife and raped his daughters and sons. Dirty goat fuckers. All in the name of Allah

Paytonus

Rookie
And these "farmers" fired at troops from 300 meters away and when caught they had already thrown their guns away and claimed farmer status, works on regular units who have time and resources to investigate, but trying this method on Special Forces don't work to well, this report stinks to high heaven and most of the "farmer" status is based on hearsay Afghan family members.

hiro

🍉LorD oF tHe NegS🍉
And these "farmers" fired at troops from 300 meters away and when caught they had already thrown their guns away and claimed farmer status, works on regular units who have time and resources to investigate, but trying this method on Special Forces don't work to well, this report stinks to high heaven and most of the "farmer" status is based on hearsay Afghan family members.

I wouldn't matter anyway, if they pinged for biometrics or when we checked their shoulders, they got zip tied and sent to bastion and released 24 hours later. It was a total joke. Regular or SF. The only mistake that guy made was video recording it, he should have dragged him off camera.

Paytonus

Rookie
Also the Australian military has turned social justice with trans , equality and other phycological mind numbness , have focused on the whole units involved and not involved have/having their medals stripped from them because of this report with no due process. They are hanging guys out to dry, the same guys who defend this country, no wonder recruitment drives are at an all time low

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Also the Australian military has turned social justice with trans , equality and other phycological mind numbness , have focused on the whole units involved and not involved have/having their medals stripped from them because of this report with no due process. They are hanging guys out to dry, the same guys who defend this country, no wonder recruitment drives are at an all time low
DOA, brainfart , humungus and guipago will be new soldiers of aussie army

Guipago

Forum Veteran
DOA, brainfart , humungus and guipago will be new soldiers of aussie army
Hahaha, I can see it now! DOA will be telling them to "GO FUCK THEMSELVES" brainfart will be calling them "Fascist Pigs" & to "Shove their inoculations up their arse" humungus will be going "What the Fuck! I'm Pommy!" I'll let 'them' take the heat, then nose around Stores to see what I can pilfer 'er' I mean redirect.

Same as these gay & trans cunts did when they got into parliament, told fools how 'right' they were & immediately implicated their own sick agendas

Last edited:

mrln

silent ghost
"rules of engagement" thats the biggest oxy moron i know of!
these fucking "farmers" fire at troops from a distance and pretend like if it never happened when approached about it. i dont trust them sand fleas. they have their allegiance to the taliban/isis/al queida.

Back