Crime Australia - Man Stabs Bishop (2 Viewers)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Guitarman

Lurker
@Lord Gutsy How do you get these videos so quickly?
I'm in Australia, and I only just heard about it. 30 mins ago you already got the video up. We'll done.
I had the video within a minute of it happening before media and cops knew, and tried to upload it here. Rejected as it has to be in mp4. I needed to convert and gave up. I have friends at scene.

The attacker was using a fold up knife and got what he deserved. He must have hit the release button whilst stabbing and the knife folded and severed his fingers when he stabbed. And probably saved the Bishops life.
03EC65C0-00B5-4113-8AF6-56850B7A1EAA.jpeg

this is the attacker being held by Those in the church. Minus fingers I’m told. But he looks happy. Thinking of all those virgins waiting for him. When he gets taken to prison, He’s going to find out it’s his virgin ass that’s been promised to everyone in there.

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
This video must be so shocking to the conscience that Australian authorities are randomly blocking some viewers from
seeing it. I can only assume

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
The reason of the stabbing was this moment:

Attacker:
“Why is he swearing at my prophet I wouldn’t of come here if he didn’t bring my religion into this”

Bring him out!" "Bring him out!"

A crowd of more than 5000 angry Christian men surrounded the church where hundreds of Riot Police were guarding the stabbing attacker.
People tried to lynch a Pakistani terrorist who attacked the priest in Sydney. According to media reports, his fingers were cut off.
The bishop turned out to be the based leader of an ultra-conservative movement opposing LGBTQ people, "anti vaxxer "and the liberal policies of the authorities.

Nick Cage

Genuine Nice Guy
This PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH!!! He is my favorite bishop and such a good guy. I hope that scumbag gets his soon. If you are a person of faith I think it is time to be a soldier of God. Even if not you must be able to see how this fuckin EVIL is going to ruin the world if you just sit on your hands and do nothing! Death to Islam. COME AT ME MOTHERFUCKERS I AM READY

115adrian

NewbieX
G
I had the video within a minute of it happening before media and cops knew, and tried to upload it here. Rejected as it has to be in mp4. I needed to convert and gave up. I have friends at scene.

The attacker was using a fold up knife and got what he deserved. He must have hit the release button whilst stabbing and the knife folded and severed his fingers when he stabbed. And probably saved the Bishops life.
View attachment 773473
this is the attacker being held by Those in the church. Minus fingers I’m told. But he looks happy. Thinking of all those virgins waiting for him. When he gets taken to prison, He’s going to find out it’s his virgin ass that’s been promised to everyone in there.good

View attachment 773473
this is the attacker being held by Those in the church. Minus fingers I’m told. But he looks happy. Thinking of all those virgins waiting for him. When he gets taken to prison, He’s going to find out it’s his virgin ass that’s been promised to everyone in there.
Good work mate👍
I'd love to know how to be in the video circle too. Australian govt are quick to coverup this sort of thing.

Yep his ass will be well an truly promised to the boys

Back