Australian man arrested for waving Israeli flag at pro-Hamas rally (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Moe-Faux

Hate me more... I love it đź«€
This user was banned
Australia has turned into a totalitarian state, we all became acutely aware of this fact during the Covid crap a couple years back.
With that being said, it's still quite disturbing to see people getting arrested for simply speaking against their political leaders or some trendy social justice movement or whatever. I wish more people would get violent over this, because that's the only way it'll stop.

billiam

Well Known Member
Hillary said we deplorables need to go to a re-education camp.... reminds me of a couple places in world .... hmmmmm China... North Korea and others.

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
not so easy really, at least not in the King David Hotel bombing or USS Liberty sense
Yeah....but there's still a large disparity between the two.
IMG_20231010_113856.jpg

hedgerow

simpelton
Yeah....but there's still a large disparity between the two.
View attachment 714004
when convenient, the jews used terror as well, that's all i'm saying...and they're great at using subterfuge to get to their goals

1696956339534.png

^ 91 dead, scores injured

1696956521554.png

^ 34 dead, scores injured...not just a government building, but a ship of the US Navy!!

jews have always been a conniving people...don't ever make the mistake of thinking they're our friends...they'd turn on the US in an instant if it helped them

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
when convenient, the jews used terror as well, that's all i'm saying...and they're great at using subterfuge to get to their goals

View attachment 714007
^ 91 dead, scores injured

View attachment 714008
^ 34 dead, scores injured...not just a government building, but a ship of the US Navy!!

jews have always been a conniving people...don't ever make the mistake of thinking they're our friends...they'd turn on the US in an instant if it helped them
18194212_10213026525315762_6458021033569424081_n.jpg
Who_are_the_Jews.jpg

Back