Australian man jailed for stabbing intruders (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Kirito-Clank

Real eyes, Realise, Real lies.
This user was banned
I'm an Australian and I can assure you, we are pissed but also not surprised. In our country if someone breaks into your house and hurts themselves in the process, they can actually sue you for liability and not only that, we also have a law that basically says you can only use a reasonable and necessary amount of force. So in saying that, it isn't at all surprising that someone defending their home got in trouble.

Sirialni

Fresh Meat
Why aren't Australians outraged over this?

Going by the below story this guy defended himself in his home from an intruder with an axe and is now going to jail over it.

Killer jailed over fatal stabbing of axe attacker
I live in Australia.
And basically if people are outraged at the government, the media depicts them as insane, unreasonable lunatics.

During lockdowns (Melbourne had the most severe lockdowns in the world), some people started protesting against them.
They were labelled as flat earth believers, anti vaxxers, who by simply protesting were effectively killing people by spreading covid.

In contrast, during the BLM movement people were allowed to freely protest.

Western media is simply a mouthpiece for the government, and everyone should keep that in mind when hearing the propaganda.

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
I'm an Australian and I can assure you, we are pissed but also not surprised. In our country if someone breaks into your house and hurts themselves in the process, they can actually sue you for liability and not only that, we also have a law that basically says you can only use a reasonable and necessary amount of force. So in saying that, it isn't at all surprising that someone defending their home got in trouble.
I live in Australia.
And basically if people are outraged at the government, the media depicts them as insane, unreasonable lunatics.

During lockdowns (Melbourne had the most severe lockdowns in the world), some people started protesting against them.
They were labelled as flat earth believers, anti vaxxers, who by simply protesting were effectively killing people by spreading covid.

Western media is simply a mouthpiece for the government, and everyone should keep that in mind when hearing the propaganda.
:nod: :nod:highly informative information thanks!

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
I live in Australia.

That is how the media is going to make themselves a target of somebody who has nothing left to lose and possibly terminally ill but with a lot of resources and some health left.

I like self fulfulling prophecies. If somebody labels me something, I WILL become that something and I will try my best to be good at it too. Label me an unhinged lunatic and terrorist, and you will see just how unhinged, deranged, and dangerous I can be. Put a slippery slide and pitfall in front of me, don't expect me to even try to climb back out of it. I will happily slide down the thing and drag every fuckface responsible for setting up that slide down with me.

Seems like the jury is full of leftist vermin too. People get the governments that they tolerate and put up with, and it seems that a substantial part of the Australian population like this shit.

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
Why aren't Australians outraged over this?

Going by the below story this guy defended himself in his home from an intruder with an axe and is now going to jail over it.

Killer jailed over fatal stabbing of axe attacker
That's why American is the best. All the countries who disarm their citizens, treat them like this even when they are a victim in their own house.

The same thing can and does happen in the US as well, sadly.
Like? I'm not so sure I agree with that. An example would be nice. I've heard of people get charged, but never convicted and sentenced for defending themselves against an armed intruded.

It's simple, if you're Australian and someone breaks in your house, kill the intruder by any means necessary and then bury the corpse far away. And let that be the end of it. No cops, no nothing, it's the only way to be sure you don't become the victim of government injustice.
If only it was that easy mate, the police system here is fkn on point but at times stupid🤦🏽their be up ur arse straight away, can't get away with nothing here. Not even shoplifting😂

mrln

silent ghost
That's why American is the best. All the countries who disarm their citizens, treat them like this even when they are a victim in their own house.

Like? I'm not so sure I agree with that. An example would be nice. I've heard of people get charged, but never convicted and sentenced for defending themselves against an armed intruded.
Twenty-three states, including Ohio, have some form of the castle doctrine. The castle doctrine is based on the premise that a person’s home is his castle. Therefore, you have the right to defend yourself and your family against intruders.

To use the castle doctrine as a defense to homicide charges if you shoot someone breaking into your home, you need to prove:

• You were in your home at the time the intruder tried to break-in
  • You must have had a reasonable belief that you or your family members were under an immediate threat of serious injury or death
  • You had no responsibility for creating the situation or escalating the situation
It may sound simple. You were home when someone broke into your home. You feared for your life, so you shot the person. Under the castle doctrine, you believe you are not guilty of homicide.

However, prosecutors often argue that there was no immediate threat of harm. If you were in your home, you could have called the police and barricaded the door. If the person did not have a weapon and you had a gun, it can be difficult to argue you feared for your life.

plus in arizona about 20or so yrs ago,an illegal was illegally crossing the border. it was at night i believe. and she was prego. came across a farmers property which was fenced in with barbed wire. she crawled on her back to get under it. ripping open her belly and killing the baby. the farmer was sued by her and she won. even though this isnt the same,it is. trespasser and injury occur. home land/owner held responsible.

i think its bullshit. i bet this fucker has a record of breaking and entering,robbery and theft. maybe even assault. and this poor fuck defending his home,has less rights than the scumbagfuck who intruded.

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Taking out TWO armed assailants with a knife is damned impressive as all hell. I am so fucking proud and happy for him. Hope somebody else in his region puts a world of hurt on everyone involved in his arrest and trial. Pigs need to be given wings.

DokraOwl

Hooter
If only it was that easy mate, the police system here is fkn on point but at times stupid🤦🏽their be up ur arse straight away, can't get away with nothing here. Not even shoplifting😂
Guess that makes sense. You know what they say about Australians, half are the descendants of prisoners while the other half of the guards.

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
This is happening to anyone and everyone who defends themselves here in Babylon. They have taken away your ability to defend yourself. It's spreading to all lands that pay homage to this sickening and wicked nation...

Knightro2000

Educating Morons is Eradication of Entertainment
I live in Australia.

I am from India and it is not a good country bad damn guys, y'all are suffocated! The things immigrants doing freely and destroying your cities and you're all okay with it, these kinda shitty laws and y'all okay with it, the guy that shot the mosque, later drove accross the neighborhood and hell, it was full of muslims! You know how they impact the society, right? And y'all okay with that

How suffocated are y'all to be living like that?
In my country, if someone invade my home, it means either my death or their's
So you gotta be the one to not be on the dead side
I don't think that has much difference in your country either, I mean hell, your so called 'NGOs' are officially importing purebred African baboons directly into the civil society

You don't have anyone better to vote or something?

Back