Australian Man (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ratte

Somewhat rancid; allegedly.
Did the woman in the video ever get sentenced? I read there was a woman in the video doing the things that were done, and Scully was the puppetmaster?

I might have that wrong though.
Nah she was sentenced to over a hundred years too, I'm pretty sure she was mentioned in the news article above; she's doing her life in jail too

Gabtera

Lurker
This was terrible case, I tried to find out some more info about those films he made, dont know all the details so if someone knows more could be great if you tell. I havent seen those vids he made and dont wanna see. Did he made other films too than DD? I remember someone wrote something about other films too but are those just urban legend? That scully also mentioned something about his journal, did he ever write it?

God'sMan

Well Known Member
How a person with millions of stolen funds can even consider living in Asia with the money already lets you know how fucked in the head that man is.

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
prison.jpg

put him in GenPop

Ratte

Somewhat rancid; allegedly.
This was terrible case, I tried to find out some more info about those films he made, dont know all the details so if someone knows more could be great if you tell. I havent seen those vids he made and dont wanna see. Did he made other films too than DD? I remember someone wrote something about other films too but are those just urban legend? That scully also mentioned something about his journal, did he ever write it?
He hung an 18 month old by the ankles and raped her with a dildo till she was physically retarded, that's pretty much all you should need to hear in order to gauge the filth lol

As for other videos, I have no clue

And nah he hasn't written his diary, I checked already lol

tewteks187

Rookie
I herd when your steamed to death it's extremely painful cause unlike fire steam doesn't destroy the nerves, they should steam this piece of shit to death or at least shoot him the second he's found guilty fuck wasting money housing them in prison and feeding scum like that

DrGoodEvil

Well Known Member
Peter Scully sentenced to almost 130 years in the Philippines

Some of you may know him as the creator of the hurtcore film "Daisies Destruction" a very infamous case

Recent news clip

Famous interview

I'd pay good $ to have him castrated with a hand saw. I wonder if that's possible.

I herd when your steamed to death it's extremely painful cause unlike fire steam doesn't destroy the nerves, they should steam this piece of shit to death or at least shoot him the second he's found guilty fuck wasting money housing them in prison and feeding scum like that
He needs to be castrated in some painful way.

TOOSEE

Forum Veteran
Peter Scully sentenced to almost 130 years in the Philippines

Some of you may know him as the creator of the hurtcore film "Daisies Destruction" a very infamous case

Recent news clip

Famous interview

Not making excuses but aren't the sentances a bit lame.? If this freak didnt learn after the first one then he sure as hell wasn't gonna learn for the second. Obviously a very deep psychological short circuit?

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
130 years seems a bit of a low number considering some of the stuff he did. I've heard of cases where people got multiple life sentences for way less . I guess it all depends on the country etc. Some places would give him the chair or firing squad. He's actually one lucky motherfucker.
He's not going to live that long. If it were a USA prison, he would be murdered in prison within a year by another inmate.

Back