disaster Bad acid (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I’ve never had a bad acid experience. I’m almost jealous of those that have. I’ve even dosed 4 tabs and 7 grams of golden teachers. Best 14 hours of my life. What’s a dude gotta do to start seeing demons?

When I first did acid, aged 16, it was a double dose tab. Fucking awesome experience.

I spent a while looking in a mirror to see what I could ‘do’. I did an evil face at myself, then my skin went red, I grew black horns and ridges on my forehead and became a demon. You should try that 😂.

Skull81

卐 People Hater 卐
I’ve never had a bad acid experience. I’m almost jealous of those that have. I’ve even dosed 4 tabs and 7 grams of golden teachers. Best 14 hours of my life. What’s a dude gotta do to start seeing demons?
Take a lot of acid and put yourself in a situation of total mental stress then try to sniff 5g of speed in one go. That blew my mind and then I had a nice film about a broken battlefield with corpses and all sorts of broken war machines and barbed wire and shit.

It was just wonderful...

macread

Well Known Member
I only tried it once many years ago and it was powerful stuff. It was the time of operation Julie when there was a shortage because the police had captured a massive load all in milk urns, my pal and I had bought them from cpl of hippy guys in a pub and they said first time taking it just take a quarter tab. We did so and being naive when nothing happened we swallowed the rest ( two each ) nothing was happening and we thought we had been ripped off till it really kicked in and I had a really bad trip and never touched the acid again.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Have to admit, I also never had a bad trip on acid. First time 3 hits and I went to a planetarium. They were playing "cosmic rock concert"and "I see the light show" hmmm.. still brings a smile even 43 years later.
Holy fuck, I'm getting old.

Theseus

King Of Athens
Take a lot of acid and put yourself in a situation of total mental stress then try to sniff 5g of speed in one go. That blew my mind and then I had a nice film about a broken battlefield with corpses and all sorts of broken war machines and barbed wire and shit.

It was just wonderful...
I forgot to mention I was with my nightmare of a ex at them time. 🤣 if tripping with that she devil didn’t do it I’m worried nothing will. 😂🤘🏻

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
I remember when my mate and us were all tripping out and we listened to a sorta hard trance, techno song with the words Turn Blue, Turn Blue, Turn Blue in it. Omg my mate started to FREEEEEEAK the fuck out thinking she was shrinking and turning blue. We had to calm her down whilst tryna stay in a good place ourselves. It was so funny after. Personally i prefer Mexican magic mushrooms for a nice bouncy happy trip.instead of LSD.. I've not touched drugs for ages, years in fact. I couldn't now even if i wanted to drop.an xtc pill or anything after my strokes. Plus i think i just got bored of it, all.my.mates did too at around 30 ish. Still.love my Valium and Gabbapentin though...😉😁😂

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
Have to admit, I also never had a bad trip on acid. First time 3 hits and I went to a planetarium. They were playing "cosmic rock concert"and "I see the light show" hmmm.. still brings a smile even 43 years later.
Holy fuck, I'm getting old.
The trip I most remember was during the fall and it was daylight savings time when you set the clocks back 1hr , there was about 15 of us frying and we realized that the clock (stops) between 2-3 am 😂 time had actually stopped for that hour 😂😂😂😂 it sounds stupid but it was a amazing fry 😂👍 about 40 years ago, damn I'm old also Solomon Kane

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
The trip I most remember was during the fall and it was daylight savings time when you set the clocks back 1hr , there was about 15 of us frying and we realized that the clock (stops) between 2-3 am 😂 time had actually stopped for that hour 😂😂😂😂 it sounds stupid but it was a amazing fry 😂👍 about 40 years ago, damn I'm old also Solomon Kane
:beer:

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I've seen demons on good trips and it was awesome but they weren't demons of the psychological sort. Those are the ones that cause a bad trip.

Imagine the worst, most fearful emotional state you have ever experienced in your life multiplied by a lot and combine it with an equally diminished sense of rationality. That's a bad trip. You don't want that.

Theseus

King Of Athens
I've seen demons on good trips and it was awesome but they weren't demons of the psychological sort. Those are the ones that cause a bad trip.

Imagine the worst, most fearful emotional state you have ever experienced in your life multiplied by a lot and combine it with an equally diminished sense of rationality. That's a bad trip. You don't want that.
How can I know I don’t what that if I’ve never had it before tho? 😂 sounds kinda interesting to me 😆

girl101

Forum Veteran
Well I though I would post this video for a good laugh. I was not expecting to hear other members bad acid stories. E which is a bonus

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
Huff something as well.

Well I though I would post this video for a good laugh. I was not expecting to hear other members bad acid stories. E which is a bonus
I'm glad you posted it, made me think of other great Airplane scenes, I take my coffee black, can you speak jive and nobody needs to know you're impotent.

Back