accident ~ Banderillero Attacked By Bull ~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
as the statement goes,"fuck with the bull,and you'll get the horns".
as perfectly demonstrated here.
good bull.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
The well-known banderillero on foot, Faber Herazo, was attacked by a bull on the afternoon of this Saturday, February 4, in the municipality of CERETÉ.

Herazo was preparing to place a couple of banderillas on bull number 27 of the San Carlos de Sahagún Ganadería, when he was rammed by the bull after trying to banderilla him.

View attachment 656039
I’m shocked that little Beaner-man could still move. Hope that spinal injury kicks in.

Funyashol

NewbieX
The well-known banderillero on foot, Faber Herazo, was attacked by a bull on the afternoon of this Saturday, February 4, in the municipality of CERETÉ.

Herazo was preparing to place a couple of banderillas on bull number 27 of the San Carlos de Sahagún Ganadería, when he was rammed by the bull after trying to banderilla him.

View attachment 656039
Looks like the bull’s trying to put him on its back

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert

Correction:

The guy that got gored in the video is not the same guy in the news story.

I've seen this same news story attached to this same video on another site also, but it's not correct. If you read through the entire news article, it states that Faber Herazo was not gored, but only received a broken finger...

The guy in the video is actually a guy named Aruan David...and he most definitely was gored...and he also received a lot more than just a broken finger...

It's too bad Faber Herazo wasn't also gored and seriously injured...or killed.
I have no pity whatsoever for those assholes who taunt and torture bulls.

Regards,
-Ward

View attachment 656039
This is the most funny thing to watch.
Always good to see animals win against stupid donkey.

The only coolest thing would be to see a bull do the same thing to a muslim

Lord Manic

ǟռօȶɦɛʀ ɖǟʏ ɨռ քǟʀǟɖɨֆɛ.
I gotta rush from this one lol wonder if they pay more to hang on the inside :gusta:

bigsalad

Forum Veteran

View attachment 656039
Was that a university of Wisconsin flag at the end there?? Well shit! GO BADGERS!!

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..

View attachment 656039
Wish that when I die I could be reincarnated into a bull for just 30 minutes in one of these shithole cities where that kind of crap take place. I will promise to take a boat load of these assholes out before my 30 minutes ends. 😒

birbmanisreal

Fresh Meat
Sad the bull didn't get to kill that cunt
I Fuckin hate people that use animals for entertainment
Fuck the banderillero culture....

View attachment 656039
These are my favorite video of all the video possible.
like of there was a justice against human stupidity and crualty.

this man wasn t attacked by a bull, the bull just defend himself.

So good when they have what they deserve.
They could all die, i wouldn t care for them

espanky

Rookie
I tell you that gore stab to the middle back was a thing of beauty! If you can't handle thr heat ,stay away from the kitchen!

Back