Battlebots. Men with toys (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

raggyroo

šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Dude i forgot about this, when I was a kid i used to love this show, the crashes and the sparks caught my 10 year old eyes lmaoo

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Fantastic stuff
The Spinner could've had the Car too,If the one Driving it wasn't such a Stunned Fkn Pussy! They had two really good opportunities to nail the Fkn thing while it wasn't facing the Spinner! That's what happens when a Cpl of šŸ§šā€ā™‚ļøšŸ§šā€ā™‚ļø try to MAN UP! THEY FAIL!!! Lmao,šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£...SP

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
Just imagine the future of sports bigger robots with AI damn

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Dude i forgot about this, when I was a kid i used to love this show, the crashes and the sparks caught my 10 year old eyes lmaoo
I always hoped we would create a basic AI for warfare (or mock warfare) so we could have a BB type show where they actually were robots (self aware to an extent) fighting for life or death, but pussies wouldve reeed about that even if the tech was invented.

DokraOwl

Hooter
Wish they would make a Battle Bots show in North Korea where the losing team is put into the arena to fight the winning team's robot with their bare hands after each robot battle. If the humans live and destroy the enemy robot then they get to fight the next robot and the next and the next until they're killed.

Back