Bearly Kept his hand (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Yeah.... and it's feeding on something...I wouldn't fk with a bear while it's eating...fk that!

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
So the dude decided to say hi to a bear and almost lost his hand. That bear is dangerous and not friendly.
View attachment 689085
I just got in an argument is an extreme bleeding-heart stupid bitch of a literal on Facebook just yesterday.

And yes. I'm a bleeding heart liberal myself. But this naiive little bitch on Facebook was using a "crying" emoji and talking out her ass end about a "poor alligator" that was was a 10 foot long, 250 million year old evolutionary monster of a species that survived a motherfucking asteroid that killed all the T-rexes, which was far from a swamp in Lousianna and prowling around a neighborhood playground.

Ya dumb bitch, 10 foot alligators are NOT cuddly defenseless little puppy dogs, they outweigh a small child by more than several hundred pounds, can outrun them, and have a bite more powerful than a machine that can crush fucking CARS.

I mean, I'm ALL for preserving awesome species, but alligators are hardly endangered, have no natural predators (they're the ultimate apex predators themselves), and can quickly eat through the local supply of food, which happens to be meat. And when that happens, they'll hunt for the next best thing: small children running around on playgrounds far from the swamps.

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
I totally read that bear's mind when he turned his head for a second. "Jesus, please give me patience because I'm about to RIP this bastard's FACE right off his fucking HEAD!"

hedgerow

simpelton
I just got in an argument is an extreme bleeding-heart stupid bitch of a literal on Facebook just yesterday.

And yes. I'm a bleeding heart liberal myself. But this naiive little bitch on Facebook was using a "crying" emoji and talking out her ass end about a "poor alligator" that was was a 10 foot long, 250 million year old evolutionary monster of a species that survived a motherfucking asteroid that killed all the T-rexes, which was far from a swamp in Lousianna and prowling around a neighborhood playground.

Ya dumb bitch, 10 foot alligators are NOT cuddly defenseless little puppy dogs, they outweigh a small child by more than several hundred pounds, can outrun them, and have a bite more powerful than a machine that can crush fucking CARS.

I mean, I'm ALL for preserving awesome species, but alligators are hardly endangered, have no natural predators (they're the ultimate apex predators themselves), and can quickly eat through the local supply of food, which happens to be meat. And when that happens, they'll hunt for the next best thing: small children running around on playgrounds far from the swamps.
i don't see the value in online arguing with a young twat, and on facebook of all places...waste of time on your part, although you're correct about alligators

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
i don't see the value in online arguing with a young twat, and on facebook of all places...waste of time on your part, although you're correct about alligators
Sorry about that last post of mine. Didn't proof read. Lol.

But yeah, I don't often get into Facebook arguments. The level of absolute stupidity makes this place look like it's full of geniuses.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality

There you go. Good for you. That's more your weight class.

Sorry about that last post of mine. Didn't proof read. Lol.

But yeah, I don't often get into Facebook arguments. The level of absolute stupidity makes this place look like it's full of geniuses.
But you're still punching way above your weight class here.

Back