Berlin Market Attack (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nessuno

NewbieX
isis soldier killed by police in milan

C0XLZVeXcAAxe_-.jpg

McM

ARSELING
Will you translate the video for us non German speakers? tyvm.

The speaker tells exactly what you see, maybe for blind people, lol. No explanations, nothing.
'There comes the truck and the people begin to flee. Recorded by a dashcam from a ordinary car'

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
The speaker tells exactly what you see, maybe for blind people, lol. No explanations, nothing.
'There comes the truck and the people begin to flee. Recorded by a dashcam from a ordinary car'
I know the blind people that surf the internet are thankful for him telling the situation.....
My dash cam never sees interesting stuff. yet.

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
No city with a nigger ghetto nearby? Drive slowly, shouting racial slurs out the window....
Here the only response would be from behind closed doors and windows. Some places are still very quite, the nigger city Charlotte is nearby, They are on the tv news EVERY DAY with new nigger shootings, rapes, robberys, etc.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Which standard was used? I would suspect metric, as this happened in Germany.
In America, a ton, also called a short ton, is equal to 2,000 U.S. pounds (abbreviated lbs.).
25 tons = 50,000 lbs.

Most other industrialized nations have standardized around the metric system and use what is called the metric ton. A metric ton is equal to 1,000 kilograms (abbreviated kg). Thus, a metric ton is slightly larger than a U.S. ton—it converts to 2,204.6 pounds.
25 metric tons (tonnes) = 55,115 lbs.
speak english, your system is like a measuring tape that had a stroke and shit its pants and half the numbers fell off. Makes no sense whatsoever, ditch it already.

imperial-vs-si.png

Back