Biden's latest appointment (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I just love President Biden's new nuclear power appointment. She is so hot.

Our American friends must be so proud that America still has women who are so brave.

Last edited:

KLINKdogg

Veni Vidi Vici
Easy, ready, willing overtime
Where does it stop?
Where do you dare me
To draw the line?
You've got the body
Now you want my soul
Don't even think about it
Say "No go"

Yeah I, I'll do anything
That you want me to
Yeah I, I'll do ALMOST anything
That you want me to, ooh yeah

But I can't go for that, no (No)
No can do
I can't go for that, no (No)
No can do
I can't go for that, no (No)
No can do
I can't go for that
Can't go for that
Can't go for that
Can't go for that
Pretending a man is a woman or a woman a man...-Hall & Oates :bong:

I'm sure russia is really afraid of us now lol...what a joke! Lol...we're fuct...ps sorry deathmetalTgirl if I offended you...but its a great song ;)

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I think we are begining to see the signs that this nonesense has reached the high water mark.

Swimming's peak body has said enough, no more girly men in with the girls.
Rugby is having a look see too. Mind you, the Aus Rugby management sacked it's finest athlete (Foula) for posting on his facebook page that he believes homosexuals will go to hell. (he's a born again islander so this is his belief...)

One of Aus' federal politicians had said enough, no more gender nuetral terms for women giving birth. They are not 'birthing people' they are expectant mothers.

And of course that wonderful governer in, where was it? Virgina? bringing in the 'dont say gay' bill.

But yes, Russia and China are laughing at us because we look like total clowns.

If I was at that function I'd be tempted to walk up to 'it' and tell 'it' to fuck off and come back dressed appropriately. after dashing my drink into 'its' face.

He must be showing off to come to official functions dressed like that. Surely...

And yes, off to Saudi for him and a good stoning and or big jump off a tall building.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Why keep the stash if you're going to wear the lipstick?
Because having a pair of testicles and a penis does not make a woman any less of a woman, obviously...

I also loved the moustache delicately ballanced above those lucious red lips and the totally bald head just screamed 'real woman' at me...

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
I just love President Biden's new nuclear power appointment. She is so hot.

Our American friends must be so proud that America still has women who are so brave.

I'd have to agree with Russia on this. Our government has been infuriated by the enemy and is being dismantled from the top down. Biden sold us out to China.

Back