accident Biker caught a seizure (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
No helmet, now a spastic πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ»
It's a tough choice to make though, isn't it: Wear a helmet and look like a spastic for 99% of the time, or not wear a helmet ONCE and get turned into a spastic?

And I thought break dancing was dead. Sure looked like he was trying a head spin while on laying thereπŸ˜‚
He did the headspin as he came off the bike.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
It's a tough choice to make though, isn't it: Wear a helmet and look like a spastic for 99% of the time, or not wear a helmet ONCE and get turned into a spastic?

He did the headspin as he came off the bike.
That's his problem, nobody else's. Got no sympathy for helmetless bellends, like the feral cunts roaring around the UK on nicked quads and bikes.
Most people would rather look like a helmeted spastic rather than become a spastic...

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
That's his problem, nobody else's. Got no sympathy for helmetless bellends, like the feral cunts roaring around the UK on nicked quads and bikes.
Most people would rather look like a helmeted spastic rather than become a spastic...
I was told by a lad who lived down in Birmingham for a few years that it was known by all the chavs that if you are wearing a helmet the police will attempt to knock you off your bike to stop you or use stingers, if you don't they will not.

Back