Guns Billy Don't Be A Hero (1 Viewer)

Guns

Users who are viewing this thread

Lepeka

Well Known Member
The Basketball American has a knife, and is walking towards me. I see zero options other than shoot it. Threat is neutralized. Everybody gets to go home and have dinner.
What’s wrong with taser or pepper spray? Or if they need to shoot it doesn’t have to be shoot to kill In this type of situation.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
billy went bonkers
The Billy's of this world need a firm hand. And that is what Billy got. When you don't provide that firm hand things get out of control very quickly.

I went to uni with a guy who was an anarchist. He believed in no rules as people would then self govern and every thing would be A OK. He did live in a free love household where everyone was fucking everyone else so that did appear kind of cool ( I was young and dumb and full of the proverbial back then you understand).

However, every time law and order break down people do not self govern they run amok. Remember that stadium in New Orleans that was used as a cyclone shelter? Rape, murder, pillage etc.

Portland: looting and taking over the streets.

BLM/Defund the police: rioting and mayhem.

Alice Springs in Aus. OMG those alcohol laws for aboriginals, Oh So Racist! Lets take them away... crime rampage fuelled by alcohol... wife beatings, kids not being fed etc etc.

For an interesting read try 'One Second After' (William R. Forstchen) post apocalyptic look at the US after a magnetic pulse nuclear attack. Law and order break down and gangs stalk the land along with broken down supply chains causing famine.

Back